Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Alexandra_24  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Whoamifam

Has anyone paid a visit, didn't know where to post so started a thread here.

External Link/Members Only

Reviews don't look legit and the pics in her gallery isn't her?

Offline scutty brown

why do you say the photos aren't of her?
FWIW I've not been able to find any of them with reverse search

Offline Whoamifam

Pics from her gallery:

Using pics of a girl called killer katrin.

Just discovered when you use the Google reverse search tool / Google lense select a part of the image and it'll find it if its on the Web, anyway that confirms my suspicion.

Offline scutty brown

I've tried multiple times and I can't get Google to make that link, even though it's obviously correct.
Are you just searching from the Google web page, or are you using some kind of app?

Offline rainbowman

Ive seen her. I really liked her.... amazing boobs, titwank from heaven with the oil!! Really easy to get on with, pretty Polish girl. She isnt quite as trim as those pics but she is still a belter imo

Offline Whoamifam

On my phone hold down the image search with Google lense, there's an app for it as well.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ive seen her. I really liked her.... amazing boobs, titwank from heaven with the oil!! Really easy to get on with, pretty Polish girl. She isnt quite as trim as those pics but she is still a belter imo
I'm sure a review of your experience would be very helpful to those interested in her.

Offline scutty brown

On my phone hold down the image search with Google lense, there's an app for it as well.

And I get a blank each time. Weird

Offline Whoamifam

Got a hit straight away, you have to mess around with the resize tool and select parts of it, this was discovered by accident when my thumb slipped and I got a hit on the image  :dance:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Whoamifam

Yeah mate if you can drop a review  :hi:

Online Blackpool_Mark

Yeah using Google lens it brings up the pics which are of Killer Katrina who is based in the USA.

Offline scutty brown

you're obviously getting something different to me.
Only result I'm getting is a different photo of probably the same girl (with a few extra moles on her belly)

I've suspected it for a while but it really looks as if different people get different google results

Offline James10

Any chance of a review?