Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal_Pure  (Read 1406 times)

Offline markc65

Hi

This girl has just appeared in my search and I wondered if anyone here had any feedback on her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have searched her AW number on here and nothing comes up

Thanks

awpicboy

She's accessing from Hungary so gussing she's not here any time soon.

By the way. I like the profile pic. Think we might have the same lady!

Offline markc65

I hadn't noticed that.

Sent her an email yesterday afternoon trying to find out when she will be in Plymouth, which if she is accessing from Hungary won't be any time soon as you say

My pic is of Angelina, haven't seen her in a few years as don't get up to Bristol these days.

Offline Daffodil

The girls often travel frequently between their country of origin and here. Never heard of Easyjet and Ryanair? She could quite easily be in Hungary this morning, the South West this afternoon.

They also sometimes have their pimps managing their profiles from abroad.

I'm not saying it isn't something to be wary of, but it's certainly not an absolute indication the profile is suspect.

Offline markc65

The girls often travel frequently between their country of origin and here. Never heard of Easyjet and Ryanair? She could quite easily be in Hungary this morning, the South West this afternoon.

They also sometimes have their pimps managing their profiles from abroad.

I'm not saying it isn't something to be wary of, but it's certainly not an absolute indication the profile is suspect.

Funnily enough even though I live in West Devon I have heard of those airlines.  I am sorry if you misunderstood my post.  However, as I also said I have emailed her asking when she will be here so will see how the comms go and take it from there,

markw

She advertises in various cities around the UK, including Northern Ireland (Belfast) - she seems to tour around constantly. I've emailed her a couple of times in the past, and both times had prompt replies (worded very similarly). Never met up though, as she has always just moved city as I have arrived there.

Offline markc65

Thanks Markw, that's useful to know

She hasn't logged in since the profile appeared in Plymouth and I sent an email, so will just have to wait and see