Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra4you touring Bristol  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol st the moment seemingly. :unknown:  Let's hope she's sorted her accommodation issues out and she ends up staying the full tour. :unknown:

Hartman

Not only that but showing 'available today'. Good times!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she has accomidation sorted and is now in bristol 1 week  per month x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

she has accomidation sorted and is now in bristol 1 week  per month x

I reckon she'd have plenty of business if she based herself in Bristol permanently. :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good to hear.  I hope to finally get the chance to see her at last after she had to cancel our booking in the Summer due to her accommodation problems.  She looks stunning.  :rose:

Offline dubs

Way too expensive for Bristol when you can see  ER or the HNDF for much less.

Offline ciderhead

Text her yesterday to book a 1 hr in call for Tuesday, upper end of my price range but after my last punt was not that great I wanted to go for a safer bet and I have wanted to see her for ages

Offline mrdiamond77

I also have managed to book her for next week.  :yahoo:

Offline BogBog1

According to her availability she's working 10am-10pm on Christmas day! That's kind of depressing.... probably inaccurate though.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
nope its accurate she is here xmas and new year  :(

she wil be working from my place whilst im away over xmas so im planning a few nice suprizes for her xmas day ( like pressies food etc)

I do hope someone nice books her xmas day and takes her for lunch as i an imagine it being lonely  :( :(

sloopjohnb

im planning a few nice suprizes for her xmas day ( like pressies food etc)
So much for the surprise :(

I do hope someone nice books her xmas day and takes her for lunch as i an imagine it being lonely  :( :(
Hint, hint?

Offline mrdiamond77

she wil be working from my place whilst im away over xmas so im planning a few nice suprizes for her xmas day ( like pressies food etc)

Cannot believe she is working Christmas.  It's bound to be quiet for her I would think.  I am looking forward to seeing her myself.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
yea dont tell her of my suprizes if you are seeing her!!

she doesnt read ukp! x

Offline invaderofrome

Cassandra's a good 'n. Maybe whoever sees her Christmas Day should turn up dressed as Santa  :).

Offline BogBog1

Wow, that is depressing then. I wonder who would see her on Christmas Day? Punters who don't celebrate Christmas I guess.... or the poor sods who have to work Christmas Day (pubs, hospitals etc)....

Offline ciderhead

just got back from seeing Cassandra and found it quite a pleasurable experience, nice girl with good English nice to talk to. I even had a stroke of  Rebecca's pussy, well the black and white one anyway :lol: I walked out of the shower to find two cats sat staring at me and for a moment I thought they were going to give me marks out of ten not that they looked to impressed

review to follow

Offline tq85

you lucky sod she looks stunning!

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen her myself now and agree that she is a stunning lady who I will be revisiting.  I will also be posting a review soon.

Offline clockdva7691

Have the pleasure of seeing Cassandra tomorrow :yahoo:

Offline mrdiamond77

Have the pleasure of seeing Cassandra tomorrow :yahoo:

Have fun, she is very nice.  :thumbsup:

I will try and put my review up tomorrow.

Offline clockdva7691

Yep...she was incredible and a lovely person too. Tells me she has bookings for Xmas day too!!