Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Face fucking  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Everhard115

Hiya, New in bristol and this forum. Already posted my first review and will post a second one soon. Always fantasized about a face fucking session not too hard but some drooling, spitting and hair pulling, deep throat end with swallow. Any suggestions ? Girl must be slim and attractive not into curvy ones unfortunately.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Everhard115

Thanks for the prompt replies was aware of the thread and of course have seen angelica's profile too but just not the type i had in mind but thanks anyways guys the hunt shall continue ;)

Offline PaintBrush

King Roth - the hot list once again if you please

I'm sure there will be a selection of fine fillies to accommodate EH115's  requirements
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:46:59 pm by PaintBrush »

Offline JimmySW

Thanks for the prompt replies was aware of the thread and of course have seen angelica's profile too but just not the type i had in mind but thanks anyways guys the hunt shall continue ;)

There isn't an ounce of fat on Angelina and she's as fit as a butchers dog, on top of that she'll take pretty much anything you've got - what's not to like?

Offline Everhard115

Thanks for replies. Dagmara def appeals alot but she does not swallow and struggling to get a hold of her anyways. Dont like the idea of running after a prossie when specially its me whose paying. Might swallow my pride and contact again to see if she responds. Angelina i read among the reviews looked a bit like amy winehouse so def not my type. After two bad experiences of my only two punts i have become extremely wary of profiles with no face pictures but after your solid suggestion i will certainly look into her too

Lz-129

Thanks for replies. Dagmara def appeals alot but she does not swallow and struggling to get a hold of her anyways. Dont like the idea of running after a prossie when specially its me whose paying. Might swallow my pride and contact again to see if she responds. Angelina i read among the reviews looked a bit like amy winehouse so def not my type. After two bad experiences of my only two punts i have become extremely wary of profiles with no face pictures but after your solid suggestion i will certainly look into her too

That might of been me that said that a while back about Angelina and Amy Winehouse looking alike, that comment was only meant to suggest a there is a similarity.
Obviously Amy Winehouse can look amazing in some pictures and fucking awfull in others so take what I said to mean the former and from memory it was her eyes that done it for me and certainly not the nose.

Take that what ever way you want, Angelina is probably one of the prettiest girls I think I've ever seen be it a WG or civvie, you won't be disappointed

Offline Roth

That might of been me that said that a while back about Angelina and Amy Winehouse looking alike, that comment was only meant to suggest a there is a similarity.
Obviously Amy Winehouse can look amazing in some pictures and fucking awfull in others so take what I said to mean the former and from memory it was her eyes that done it for me and certainly not the nose.

Take that what ever way you want, Angelina is probably one of the prettiest girls I think I've ever seen be it a WG or civvie, you won't be disappointed

+1000.  :rose: