Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Mature Lady - Cheltenham  (Read 1643 times)

Offline radman67

I decided to TOFTT, and walked immediately.  Very scary looking old crone ! :scare:

Offline woodie123

What was wrong with her ?? Was she a fake

Offline radman67

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she was seriously unattractive. I would have said her age was somewhat suspect too, upward of 50 rather than 40.  Definitely not worth the money !

Offline Turtle Z

I decided to TOFTT, and walked immediately.  Very scary looking old crone ! :scare:

Jesus, I considered her when she was in Sheffield. Glad I didn't!

Offline Cheltonian

Saw her today and had a good hour. Not everyones cup of tea but it was ideal for me. Prefer the older woman and she has awesome boobs and fucks like an olympian...  :D

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she was seriously unattractive. I would have said her age was somewhat suspect too, upward of 50 rather than 40.  Definitely not worth the money !
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:55:22 pm by Cheltonian »

Offline Turtle Z

Saw her today and had a good hour. Not everyones cup of tea but it was ideal for me. Prefer the older woman and she has awesome boobs and fucks like an olympian...  :D

Maybe I've been too hasty  :D

Offline Cheltonian

She may not be everyones cup of tea Turtle but for me she was ideal, big boobs and an older woman, she says 40 but could be in her 50s but that did not bother me...

Maybe I've been too hasty  :D

Offline Turtle Z

She may not be everyones cup of tea Turtle but for me she was ideal, big boobs and an older woman, she says 40 but could be in her 50s but that did not bother me...

Big natural boobs or fake?

Offline Turtle Z

Noticed she's now back in Leicester. I'm tempted by these...

Hidden Image/Members Only

But reports are very hit and miss.

Savage

More miss than hit...  I had the misfortune of seeing  her in  Cheltenham...  Waste of time and money. 

Nice tits but that's all..  Terrible service and a shit shag..