Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ^Emily^  (Read 13423 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
5 review(s) for Little thing (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

vorian

She has a maid? So her texts and emails come from a maid?

That is not unusual sometimes they are honest and the maid replies as the maid, sometimes the maid pretends to be the wg. Sometimes it is the pimp who sends the emails and messages.

Time is money after all.

sir_david

She has a maid? So her texts and emails come from a maid?

Originally, yes.
Now, pretty sure that the maid has gone because of private details that only we shared.

mrfixit37

Jvosta

Slightly embarrassed with my fluffy review now.

She's heaven

password02

Saw her in the summer of 2013 - Excellent BJ if I remember and stunning looks, however very quite and very much GFE, If you want dirty talk and a PSE twist then she is not the type. However 1 of the best looking girls I meet last year

Offline Quatro

£160 p/h now. Seems a bit toppy for an Aldgate hotel and a vanilla play list.

mrhappypants

£160 p/h now. Seems a bit toppy for an Aldgate hotel and a vanilla play list.

Agreed, she is a very pretty girl, well in the 8's physically and facially.  I found her uninvolving (tired?) which, taken with the fact her service list is too short for me, means I won't be back.  I got the impression she had a busy diary which may be why she felt confident enough to put up prices.  Interested to hear from others whether you think this price point is becoming more competitive.

password02

She was £150 ph last year and £200 for 90 mins - I did 90  mins and had 2 rounds - As I stated before she is stunning and although the Pics are photo shopped they are about 90% accurate

At £160 I still think she is up there with the best but as I have done her already there are more girls to meet at around that price range

mrfixit37

I'm in the starting lanes ready for the off, 160 ain't that bad to fuck a beauty .I've spent a lot more  believing the more you pay the better they are ...how wrong was I.. I chatted to her last night and she sounds nice but said sshe was off to Poland today till Tuesday did I wanna come at at 11.30 am !!! Not that keen but she's in the hot list.

password02

I would def go for her if you like her pics on AW - also maybe look at Adele4u in W2 Paddington - I have seen her twice and she has had some excellent positives - so why not do Adele4u this week and Emily next week?

mrfixit37

Just had a butchers and adele4u doesn't float my boat. Sorry :hi:

Offline brushhand811

Saw Emily in 2012 at bush hill Enfield when she shared with Passionate Judy who was also a real stunner. They were £100 each in those days.Emily was great but Judy gave the best Gfe I have had.