Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IpswichMassage / Sensual Massage Ipswich  (Read 4124 times)

Online norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone managed to book with these?
I enquired about a particular eve and got a reply that she couldn't offer me an appointment,  I asked if she meant just for the day in question or overall,  to which she asked if I had aw feedback, that I provided.

After a period of silence I asked if my replies were acceptable and if not what else I needed to do , to which she replied stating she closes at 2 on a Friday despite the website saying by appointment. 

My text to clarify the position was met with a curt reply of prob best if I decline your booking overall as a few things aren't sitting well. Asked not to contact, and then ive been blocked

Wtf is wrong with these girls?

Online norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone managed to book with these?
I enquired about a particular eve and got a reply that she couldn't offer me an appointment,  I asked if she meant just for the day in question or overall,  to which she asked if I had aw feedback, that I provided.

After a period of silence I asked if my replies were acceptable and if not what else I needed to do , to which she replied stating she closes at 2 on a Friday despite the website saying by appointment. 

My text to clarify the position was met with a curt reply of prob best if I decline your booking overall as a few things aren't sitting well. Asked not to contact, and then ive been blocked

Wtf is wrong with these girls?

Evidently trying to clarify a booking is pushyness and a major red flag for this princess.

And her fella works for the police. Which isn't a problem as nothing illegal has been done.

Offline steveng1982

Incase you weren't aware its this lady but just does massage now. I did see a long time ago when she was under flow therapy. Thought i'd reviewed but obviously didn't. You haven't missed out it was bang average and she spent most of the massage just moaning about people and punters.

Offline Hansolo69

I'm pretty sure this lass was a full service provider a few years back.

Had some bad reviews as she is very self entitled, with a bad attitude.

How did you find out her fella is a copper?

Online norwichfunseeker

Incase you weren't aware its this lady but just does massage now. I did see a long time ago when she was under flow therapy. Thought i'd reviewed but obviously didn't. You haven't missed out it was bang average and she spent most of the massage just moaning about people and punters.

:hi: yep I'd seen those and reviews under her previous incarnations. 

No idea why she got the hump, I was only after some clarity from her replies. I'm not a mind reader love.

I guess she doesn't get much business.

When I called previously and said id be travelling so could I have a post code, she said its the one on the website is near enough. I've no idea where i'd go when I got there .
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 01:41:46 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Online norwichfunseeker

I'm pretty sure this lass was a full service provider a few years back.

Had some bad reviews as she is very self entitled, with a bad attitude.

How did you find out her fella is a copper?

I doubt he is, its what she told me.....

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I saw her a few years back when she offered full service.  She’s slim and attractive from memory but had a lot of excuses and didn’t really want to fuck. 

I’ve avoided her since and others offer better massage only options such at Ana or Maya.

Online norwichfunseeker

I saw her a few years back when she offered full service.  She’s slim and attractive from memory but had a lot of excuses and didn’t really want to fuck. 

I’ve avoided her since and others offer better massage only options such at Ana or Maya.

Would you have any links? Ta

Offline jintheuk1

I have also text her in the past ( a few months back)  and her curt  replies put me off going, so I didnt

Online norwichfunseeker

I have also text her in the past ( a few months back)  and her curt  replies put me off going, so I didnt

I wonder how she gets any business.

Offline PunTor13

From her AW profile:
" Masks are a health & safety issue for suffocation & bacterial infections such as strep & pneumonia etc. Oxygen intake is reduced significantly by over 20%, impairing your cognitive ability."

Blimey, if she believes that about ordinary faskmasks, how does she think the healthcare staff on Covid wards / ITU who wear FFP3 masks manage? ITU Dr's making critical decisions whilst "cognitively impaired"??

Reminds me of a Twitter thread where one of the mask conspiracy believers was challenged over their belief masks lowered inspired oxygen levels. Instead of coming back with any evidence or even a scientific basis for their guff, they said "and what would you know about it"
The ITU Consultant replied "medical degree, post grad training, exams (by the Royal College of Anaesthetists) in anatomy, physiology and mechanics of gas exchange in patients, ohh, and 20+ years experience : how about you?"

So, that'd be a hard pass from me : if an SP wanted to say why they felt masks were an ID/safety issue, or weren't needed because they were vaxxed and were exposed every day in their civvie life (eg as they went shopping), or anything that made sense .... Fair enough.
But her rationale? What else is she going to behave nuts over?

Offline TheBoyRobbie

Saw her once mid-lockdowns, when she was called "Sensual Flow" or something.

Fit body, pretty face, but as mentioned above had a really entitled / precious attitude about her - don't do this, don't do that, touch here but not there etc etc, and also as mentioned above spend most of the punt moaning about other punters.

I don't always write a report every time I see a WG (I need to work sometimes!) especially if it's all been said before by others and I've nothing to add (E.g. no point reviewing Juicy Lucy as it would just be "^^ what 50 people said already" and that's a waste of time) so I didn't do a review at the time. But can confirm she's one to pass by unless you're desperate - Maya is a much better bet if you're after FBSM (again, it's all been said about her already so I'm not going to waste space by repeating it all.)

R