Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Pola Borehamwood  (Read 535 times)

Brownfire2017

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. New member and first review. I will try my best and explain..

This is the same girl. She used to go by the name of Spicy Pola. Her prices have changed too!

Punt took place last month

£60 for 30 mins, but I only paid £50 because when I spoke to her on the phone she said it was £50 for 30 mins. When i turned up she told me it was £60. I said "misunderstanding and I will go and get the extra £10 to pay the full price". But she said it was okay and let me have £50 for 30 mins.

Area: nice and quite. No dangers. Fancy cars. It was a mixture of attached houses and flats. I felt very safe walking from my car to her place.

The punt: She is very rough looking on the face. Heavy makeup. Fat lips from Botox. She talks a lot and very friendly. But will keep talking, so I just went with what she was saying. I kept on saying "yeah, yeah, yeah". She has a bit of a belly, you will feel it in missionary position. Lots of tattoos up her legs and arms. Hair extensions too.

Oral: owo was okay. Nothing to write home about. It got me hard. Good eye contact. She made the right noises.

Sex: Doggy and missionary. Her ass is nice, but not the best. I have had better. I stuck my thumb in the bum, she did't mind that. Even though it was a 30 min punt. I weren't enjoying it. She is a nice person. No rudeness whatsoever. But I didn't feel connected. Her Pussy was wet. So wet that I couldn't feel myself inside her. Missionary was average, I could go in deep because of her belly.

FK: I did not like the french kissing part. Felt like she tried to swallow my mouth. Her tongue stuck or rammed in my mouth. I had to pull away. I'm not a big fan of french kissing. Make sure you wipe your lips after the punt with wet wipes because you may have her lipstick on your lips.

Ending: we spoke a bit when I got dressed. Still friendly. She told me about her day job and Poland and her family.

I hope I explained the punt.

Would I see her again? No!! The reason being, as she was not my cup of tea. But others may disagree.

Offline Steve2

Profile now gone. Can't believe she had put her age as 19 on the new profile