Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai girls Navigation Road, Chelmsford?  (Read 953 times)

Offline randyandy1174

Has anyone been to the Thai place in Navigation Road Chelmsford, just wondering how discreet it is, is there more than one punter in there at a time?

Looks like some decent ladies there but not sure a out the place itself.

Any info would be great   :thumbsup:

Offline TheBSG

In terms of discretion, its on the corner of two residential streets and access is through a door in the back garden so you just duck straight into the side gate meaning you're not standing on the street in plain sight.

I've never bumped into another punter and always been in the same room but i think there is a second room so there could be 2 punters there at the same time.

It's also a permit parking area. I usually just park in Tesco's and walk up(need to spend £3 in store though).

Service wise, it's a vanilla pump and dump. Normally no kissing of any sort, oral is usually covered and anal is rarely on offer.

Also, the AW profiles are reused between girls so you'll find one day the name and pics will be one girl and the next day someone else as they rotate all the time.

I use them occasionally just for a cheap 60 quid fuck but wouldn't do an hour there.

Offline randyandy1174

Offline thaislave

I've always parked just outside,didnt realise it  was a permit parking place.
bumped into a few other punters here,there is a second room nearby
mamasan is a pain in the arse
girls change regulary so so do the services
havnt been for a while since they lost some of their stars :(

Offline oneeyesnake

There are 2 apartments. The one mentioned earlier where the entrance in through the rear of the building.  The second is through the front which takes you upstairs. As mentioned the service is inconsistent as the girls are rotated. Have not been there after having had a couple of negative punts. OES

Offline muddy funxter

There are 2 apartments. The one mentioned earlier where the entrance in through the rear of the building.  The second is through the front which takes you upstairs. As mentioned the service is inconsistent as the girls are rotated. Have not been there after having had a couple of negative punts. OES

I concur

Offline randyandy1174

Thanks gents, think I'll try another place.

:drinks:

Offline Chorley

Called up a couple of times when the busty WG was on profile ( Lalitha Thai? :unknown: ) only to be told by the rather terse and shrill maid that she was away for several weeks.  :dash: When I asked who else was available I was cut off!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Waste of bloody time!  :thumbsdown:

Offline thaislave

it's the mamasan,she fucks the girls and the punters about  :(