Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChocolateNuru Chelmsford gone?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Just my bad luck. Been on my hit list for some time. As I'll be in Chelmsford this weekend, decided now's the time. But gone from AW? Clicked on a link to her profile on a positive review, only for this message
to appear:
Sorry, but ChocolateNuru is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.

Anyone know if she is still around? Perhaps advertising on a different site?   

Battle

DD, last time I see her which was about 8 weeks ago she told me he had new a boyfriend, so maybe he has found out and she has stop for the time being ?  :thumbsdown:

Offline sqlbatsman

Unfortunately no one else quite the same unfortunately! Chelmsford is like a massage desert, most of this side of the country perhaps! :unknown:

Offline dieseldriver

Yer, the number I had for her has been disconnected. So perhaps boyfriend now in the way?

Online muddy funxter

Yer, the number I had for her has been disconnected. So perhaps boyfriend now in the way?

External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Well well, what a surprise. And damnation she's away till 23rd. Got house to myself all day tomorrow and  with schools on hols, now's my chance (p/t school run job).

Gonna give this one a try:

Offline fatboy

Well well, what a surprise. And damnation she's away till 23rd. Got house to myself all day tomorrow and  with schools on hols, now's my chance (p/t school run job).

Gonna give this one a try:
There's a brave man, I believe it is on a housing estate, let us know how you get on.
Tempted but put off by the location.

Offline Big Bad R

Bit pricey £100 but no full service  :unknown:

Offline Hackneylad1

There's a brave man, I believe it is on a housing estate, let us know how you get on.
Tempted but put off by the location.

Yes it is. Not discrete at all. Check it out on google street view first.

Offline dieseldriver

Oh dear, no full service! In that case why bother. Although not concerned about location. Zen massage on a busy shopping parade, so no discretion there. And lots of WG's use a residential house. That's how the Korean brothel in Arthur St Grays got busted.

Offline gingerprince4444

Having sampled ChocolateNuru in the past I'm so glad she is back soon, tried another one in chelmsford the other day of the oriental variety and wasn't a patch on that sexy lady

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Dunno how you can go and see a lady and not fuck her?.

Can't be doing with this no full service malarkey!

Offline dieseldriver

Having sampled ChocolateNuru in the past I'm so glad she is back soon, tried another one in chelmsford the other day of the oriental variety and wasn't a patch on that sexy lady

Ask for Amy at Zen massage. With her you get the full works.