Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sexy Cindy in Peterborough  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Clungehopper

Has anyone had the delight of visiting Sexy Cindy of Peterborough? External Link/Members Only she is a EE girl but seems totally different from the usual breed. Has lots of positive feedback but cant find any reviews on here. Most of her reviews on Adult Work are from one guy who clearly likes her a lot but has anyone seen her before?

Her pictures seem to vary and go from her being quite slim to a bit chubbier and I prefer the chubbier model myself so anyone who may have visited recently? Would love to know what you think.

Offline Mikepboro

As ou say, all her feedback is from just a handful of alleged punters. it smacks of falsity to me, though Im happy to be corrected by someone real who has seen her

Offline sxman

Looks like 349 of them feedback are from Martyn, must be fake reviews by her pimp, it looks like Martyn has never seen another WG.

Offline norfolk tiger

That has to win an award for the most ridiculous feedback so far  :crazy:

Offline Mikepboro

Before I spotted that the feedback was so obviously false I messaged "Cindy" with a view to visiting. I didn't get a reply

The whole thing is so odd.

Offline Clungehopper

Yes confirms my fears that its likely to be a fake account then, back to the drawing board in the Peterborough area then  :dash:

Offline donjuanking1971

I saw Cindy about 3 years ago so can confirm that she is real. The pictures on the profile are accurate based on that meet. It was a blistering hot summers day if i recall correctly. She was in a well maintained house, didnt hear anyone else while I was there and got the impression it was her own home. Due to the heat it was a very sweaty affair but all services were offered willingly and with enthusiasm. Obviously the details are a little hazy as it was 3 years ago and there have been many punts since then and the overriding memory is of the heat. It wasnt the best punt Ive ever had nor was it the worst.

Offline Lever

Old thread I know, but in case anyone else finds this thread in future.

I saw her a year or two ago and she does indeed exist and the pictures are of her, but may be a couple of years old now. I don't remember it being a particularly memorable punt and I never went back - not bad, just distinctly average. I don't remember her messing me around with times or cancelling either, but the details are a bit hazy now.

Offline Clungehopper

Thanks all, good to know that she does exist. Shame that she isn't that memorable and so without updated pics and my limited budget, I'll focus elsewhere I think

Offline mandy18

I have seen sexy Cindy A few times, good for a last minuite booking, speaks only a little english. She does what she says on her profile. I wouls see her again, but I like trying new pastures.

Bootlover1964

Saw Cindy several times, always keen and offered all services with enthusiasm. Sad to see she seems to have disappeared.