Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Suraria Bham outcall  (Read 1664 times)

midlandz_boy88

External Link/Members Only
Last review of 2018, I was quite horny in December, tried to get away from punting but it didn't work and made me more horny.
I always wanted to see suraria but couldn't find time, I cba to travel to her incall as I was unsure so asked her for outcall,
coms via aw email first and then text.
Good comms leading up to punt and on the day.

She arrived a bit early i text said its ok to come up to room, she knocked and at the door was a attractive cute looking girl. You would try to pull her in a club, people said she looks like arianna grande, id agree, Good slim body and nice arse.

We greeted with a kiss and she freshened up. we got on the bed kissing and fondling, and then started stripping off, i like it like this as it feels more girlfriend type meet when we both strip each others clothes off.

More kissing and then ready for sex, got into doggy and pounded away, shes tight and looking at her arse while shagging her was good,
after i cummed in the condom, cleaned up. hugged on the bed and then ready for some more, kissed more and she did oral on me, licked my balls and shaft and then was nice and slow in her mouth.

then ready for sex again, first she got on top and then we swithed to missonary. pounded away and cummed. cleaned up and then relaxed talking for a bit. she showered up and on her way, a nice snog before she left and a spank of her arse.

will deffo book again, shes busy so will have to be new year, i will prb do incall then. theres rumors on a london review saying shes moving to london, nothing on profile yet so may get lucky again.

have a few london girls lined up for 2019, and am trying seeking arrangment so may not punt as often, its been ok so far this year, but atm bham is hsit, sitting at home writing this review, was hoping for some xmas holiday sex.

Offline Thexan

She has anal on her likes list, was this on offer/attempted or is it extra?

Offline HS11216

midlandz_boy88

Didnt ask for anal dont like, no idea bout student didnt ask

Offline Thexan

I’ve been thinking about using seeking arrangement just thought it would be too much hassle, plus I’m worried about putting my card details in. Is this something that concerns you at all or is there a way around it?

Offline Bumbuttass

I’ve been thinking about using seeking arrangement just thought it would be too much hassle, plus I’m worried about putting my card details in. Is this something that concerns you at all or is there a way around it?

Why are you asking a SA question on a regional review? There’s a huge thread in the Off Topic section  :hi:

Offline slimdude1

Great review Midland, I've been trying to book her for a while but timings have never matched. If she has indeed moved to London, then thats sad!

All the good ones move.

midlandz_boy88

I have joined sa. U need card now. Used to be able to paypal

midlandz_boy88

Great review Midland, I've been trying to book her for a while but timings have never matched. If she has indeed moved to London, then thats sad!

All the good ones move.
Profile still says bham text. U never know,

Offline David50

She did tell me that she would still tour to Birmingham when and if she moves to London.

Offline Rated123

She did tell me that she would still tour to Birmingham when and if she moves to London.

a review off you would be nice when and if you can be bothered