Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.chloexx  (Read 825 times)

irishD90

Howya lads.

External Link/Members Only

Just wondering have any of you met this young lady? Im thinking of taking a punt but cant find any info on here ( i have looked)

Dodo

Howya lads.

Just wondering have any of you met this young lady? Im thinking of taking a punt but cant find any info on here ( i have looked)

Well Irish old cock, you ain't looked very hard......put her profile number in 'Search' loads of stuff about her.  :hi:

Offline jimgooooo

Well Irish old cock, you ain't looked very hard......put her profile number in 'Search' loads of stuff about her.  :hi:
i think what the OP meant to say Dodo is that this is a recycled profile has anyone been recently and can they give some uptodate feed back on the current SP :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts

Offline azrael

Howya lads.

I dont know guys is it me? But the link takes me to the main page

Offline jimgooooo

try this one
OP has copied direct from the address bar on his android phone

Dodo

i think what the OP meant to say Dodo is that this is a recycled profile has anyone been recently and can they give some uptodate feed back on the current SP :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts
I don't think he did say that :( I think he said he couldn't see any info on this girl ! Anyway he's got some now so we can all now look forward to his uptodate review  ;)

Offline azrael

I don't think he did say that :( I think he said he couldn't see any info on this girl ! Anyway he's got some now so we can all now look forward to his uptodate review  ;)

Me too, wouldnt mind a bit myself but all my punts are line up from now till new year and i have space only for 1 wild card  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Me too, wouldnt mind a bit myself but all my punts are line up from now till new year and i have space only for 1 wild card  :thumbsup:
Bloody hell.....that sounds organised......bet you've done all your Christmas shopping an awl  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

Bloody hell.....that sounds organised......bet you've done all your Christmas shopping an awl  :thumbsup:

Rules to punting, have a budget stick to the budget. Do roughly 2-3 punts a month, did my xmas shopping on the 2nd jan 2015  :yahoo:  :P