Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Hot Irene X  (Read 3428 times)

mikelowry0009

The lady in question:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review

Despite warnings on the site, Mike Jnr was in control.  :dash:

I am new to the site but did my research and read that Irene's communication skills can be hit and miss.

I decided against my better judgement and thought I need to give it ago.

Comms: Text Irene, quick response stating available at the time requested, great!  Details requested and received another quick reply with postcode and road, excellent. Thought to myself, Irene has taken the previous reviews on board and now, very organised, good on you!

Off I go and get to the location with 10 minutes to spare. Text to say I've arrived and when convenient to direct me to the venue. 10 minutes later no reply, ok may be busy, appointment may be running over. Not happy at this point thinking is she going to have time to freshen up.

Send her another polite text to let her know I'm ready and waiting for further instructions. Another 10 minutes go by. Start to convince myself that she must receive so many text messages asking for details so let's give her a call. No answer! I decide to wait because I'm here and no plan B.

Wait for another 10 minutes and give her another call, no answer. So I finally give up and leave!

Reading back previous reviews, at least others got a reply at some point or an excuse, I got nothing!

Damm you Mike Jnr!

Would I return, what do you think Irene!

Mike

Ming

Sorry to hear that Mike

But you were warned and little head overruled, we've all been there.  :dash:

Seems she is still up to her same old tricks, she won't ever learn it seems.........

Avoid, avoid, avoid

Ming  :hi:

Offline azrael

Sorry to hear that Mike

But you were warned and little head overruled, we've all been there.  :dash:

Seems she is still up to her same old tricks, she won't ever learn it seems.........

Avoid, avoid, avoid

My sentiments exactly, just like OP i was contemplating on seeing irene, (if trevor was still around he'd laugh at the next bit) i just cant help feeling i can conquer an untamable beast, but i guess this time i wont even bother. Thanks for the warning and the heads up op. P.s welcome to the club ;)

mikelowry0009

Thanks azrael, more reviews to follow where I actually got to empty my sack!

Offline Morthos

i just cant help feeling i can conquer an untamable beast

Are you referring to her anal nubbin?

Offline azrael

Are you referring to her anal nubbin?

Lol no, i was refering to jennifer black. She's my unicorn my first wg i chose to punt with off ukp. Jb is simmilar to irene in the sense she loved booking the appointment only to let you down at the last minute. Even to this day i've tried to get a booking with her when she pops up  :dash:

irene

The lady in question:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review

Despite warnings on the site, Mike Jnr was in control.  :dash:

I am new to the site but did my research and read that Irene's communication skills can be hit and miss.

I decided against my better judgement and thought I need to give it ago.

Comms: Text Irene, quick response stating available at the time requested, great!  Details requested and received another quick reply with postcode and road, excellent. Thought to myself, Irene has taken the previous reviews on board and now, very organised, good on you!

Off I go and get to the location with 10 minutes to spare. Text to say I've arrived and when convenient to direct me to the venue. 10 minutes later no reply, ok may be busy, appointment may be running over. Not happy at this point thinking is she going to have time to freshen up.

Send her another polite text to let her know I'm ready and waiting for further instructions. Another 10 minutes go by. Start to convince myself that she must receive so many text messages asking for details so let's give her a call. No answer! I decide to wait because I'm here and no plan B.

Wait for another 10 minutes and give her another call, no answer. So I finally give up and leave!

Reading back previous reviews, at least others got a reply at some point or an excuse, I got nothing!

Damm you Mike Jnr!

Would I return, what do you think Irene!

Mike

What i think has nothing to do with what you ve did because you did return eventually , and after giving me a negative review you still camed also. when i saw you again after that negative review i thought to myself maybe you guys sometimes are going thru a man menopause thing and i didn t bother to ask you anything about what you wrote here... but anyways that s strange and you are not the only one for sure.

Offline jimgooooo

Looks like someone is trying to reinvent herself, im hoping on the back of what people have been saying about how she fucks most people around.
External Link/Members Only
and has also changed her name to Irina on AW as well

Irene/Irina if you are looking at this i hope you've taken in to account what people have said about you and are going to stop dicking people around, ive wanted to come a see you for awhile, 'cause lets face it you damn fine, but i haven't bothered due to all the neg things ive read about with flaking out on peeps

Redster69

Looks like someone is trying to reinvent herself, im hoping on the back of what people have been saying about how she fucks most people around.

Irene/Irina if you are looking at this i hope you've taken in to account what people have said about you and are going to stop dicking people around, ive wanted to come a see you for awhile, 'cause lets face it you damn fine, but i haven't bothered due to all the neg things ive read about with flaking out on peeps

I don't think I could bring myself to re-enter the dump she resides in however good her service became, really let's her down because she's great looking and good fun.

irene

If you take your decisions based on stories that people you don t even actually know write... i can only wish you to be safe in life and please do not book with me, not even by mistake,because it s all about my life and my peace of mind that counts to me, not your 40-60£. It s my decision and only my decision who I "dick" and who I don't. If I consider someone needs to be "dicked" be sure that I will do that till you get the proper message, because I'm too nice as a person and bad people profit from that. So instead of telling them that i really don t like them and i never want to see them again i prefer they concentrate on how I ve waisted their time... don t owe nobody too much explanations, I put my heart in everything I do. If I "dick" you then you get the message... I won t ever want to see you again. Simple like that.
 And by the way, I can reinvent my self anytime I like and how I consider , it's my business, I run it , if it falls or if it rises is because of me and I am aware of that which is strictly my concern.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 01:49:06 am by irene »

Offline Knny

Irene, so, are you saying that you saw Mike one time and decided (for whatever reason) that he needed to be 'dicked' around?  I can only see one review from him for you.

Plesae explain.

There is a lot of bullshit from punters calling for 'treat her nicely and with respect' which I think should be absolutely obvious.  I mean, unless you are an arsehole, why wouldn't you treat someone with respect.  However, this can conversely apply also.... girls should treat their customers nicely and with respect.  Therefore, unless mike really annoyed you somehow, and you needed to get back at him, dicking around is bad form.  If you simply did not want to see him anymore, you should not have taken the booking.

Ming

It's obvious from her response that she will do just as she pleases.

She does not address any of the many criticisms of her agreeing appointments, only to leave guys standing in the cold with no response when they arrive. She's even done this to people who have not ever met her previously, so there simply can't be any justification.

As to having no need to explain herself, well, she created a fake profile in "Charly", which was obviously her (now banned), had some fan boys write glowing testimonials and, now she's back again without the charade, so if she's not bothered and doesn't have to explain herself then why bother setting up fake accounts and writing this nonsense?

She now has quite a few restrictions on her service offerings, like no fingering, kissing etc.

Put simply, with her bad attitude to clients, her ball near her ass and the crappy accommodation I would recommend  that anyone thinking of seeing her read up on all the info on UKP, they will certainly be taking a risk.

Offline Knny

Dodo

She sounds an intelligent, eloquent and nice looking girl.

My advice to Irene would be just add some quality service, get a decent place to work from and you'll be on a winner.

Offline jimgooooo

If you take your decisions based on stories that people you don t even actually know write... i can only wish you to be safe in life and please do not book with me, not even by mistake,because it s all about my life and my peace of mind that counts to me, not your 40-60£. It s my decision and only my decision who I "dick" and who I don't. If I consider someone needs to be "dicked" be sure that I will do that till you get the proper message, because I'm too nice as a person and bad people profit from that. So instead of telling them that i really don t like them and i never want to see them again i prefer they concentrate on how I ve waisted their time... don t owe nobody too much explanations, I put my heart in everything I do. If I "dick" you then you get the message... I won t ever want to see you again. Simple like that.
 And by the way, I can reinvent my self anytime I like and how I consider , it's my business, I run it , if it falls or if it rises is because of me and I am aware of that which is strictly my concern.

You know what I totally understand what your getting at Irene i do, and yes it is entirely up to you how you do and do not see, that is your prerogative.
but if you are truly as nice a person you say you are then a quick 'sorry i cannot see you now or do not wish to see you you are not my type' would go a long way with people. honesty is a really humbling thing and something people can respect, even if they don't like what has been said, the honesty of a sorry message will go a lot further than a complete shut out.

i would also say if you are going to be selective about who you see you need to make it clear on your profile so that guys know where they stand to start with, if you dont like 'chubsters' say so if you prefer 'old'uns' make a point of it that way you should get a refined group of punters booking with you would not have to vet people at your door.

kojin

are people oblivious on how females work. women hate confrontation so normally wont tell you anything. im going a little fluffy here but irene is one of the best girls i have ever seen lol .irene run the show .you probably make more then most people .do what ever you like

Ming

are people oblivious on how females work. women hate confrontation so normally wont tell you anything. im going a little fluffy here but irene is one of the best girls i have ever seen lol .irene run the show .you probably make more then most people .do what ever you like

And Mr 8 posts and no reviews in 1.5 years membership of this site has spoken.......

You clearly think it is OK for her or any WG to take appointments, have the guys drive over then go radio silent?

Really? You think that is how "women work"

Fluffy twat

kojin

you would probably not call me a twat in real life. that would be a real mistake. furthermore how did u respond in like o.5 seconds. you seem obsessed with ukpunt  if a girl dicked me about i put her in this catorgory off never call her again and hope she burns in hell
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:52:52 pm by kojin »

Ming

you would probably not call me a twat in real life. that would be a real mistake

Is that a threat Mr 8 posts?

Or are you just too inept to deal with the issues?

kojin

yes a threat like u spit in my face. dont be disrespectful to me. you keep trying to shame me about 8 post i dont understand where you are coming from. i dont post on ukpunt like its facebook . im defending her because i have had no problems. go get a life ming maybe quit ukpunting for one week

Offline jimgooooo

yes a threat like u spit in my face. dont be disrespectful to me. you keep trying to shame me about 8 post i dont understand where you are coming from. i dont post on ukpunt like its facebook . im defending her because i have had no problems. go get a life ming maybe quit ukpunting for one week

well why don't you explain to us why you were one of the chosen special few that got past the ever so silent selection process!!!!!

Offline dboy74

Who rattled kojin's cage after his long slumber?

Offline dboy74

......and Irene can take her arse knot elsewhere!

Redster69

'you would probably not call me a **** in real life. that would be a real mistake"

😂😂😂What a total Bellend.

Offline azrael

Who rattled kojin's cage after his long slumber?

Oh well, i guess he wont be threatening anyone now  :unknown:

Offline Bitofluff

Quite gutted.

Had a similar experience as the OP so don't see any need for a new negative review. Great comms the turned up and no answer.

She looks great shame she doesn't get her act together

Dodo

Quite gutted.

Had a similar experience as the OP so don't see any need for a new negative review. Great comms the turned up and no answer.

She looks great shame she doesn't get her act together
Bito, on the contrary, it would be good if you did do a short negative review with a bit more detail of your experience.