Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Angel - Harrow  (Read 1327 times)

33 review(s) for SWEETxPETITE SARAH (22 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline The High Sparrow

She is already well reviewed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29693.0 and https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23005.0.

1HR £100

Prior to meeting sarah I had taken the No-Fap/no sex challenge whilst my new favourite WG was on holiday in Poland. I had Sarah on my hot-list for a while but I had never had the chance to see her. Then apparently she went back to Poland (and perhaps not return to whoring) as hinted here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23005.msg425671#msg425671 and disappeared from my hotlist which was such a shame as she sounded like someone i'd really had liked to see.  Then 2-3 days into the challenge, at 11.30am on Monday I signed into AW, and she was back online and ready for business. I just had to see her. a quick call and a punt was arranged for 2pm.

Comms: Excellent. usual combination of txt/phone call. I had intially been booked for 2pm. On my way there from south london I run into unusually heavy traffic. I txted Sarah and asked to rearrange for 3pm which she agreed to. She was very understanding and prompt with her responses. She gave me her post code and street name initially, and then her house number when i got to her street place.

Location.:Not far from st. Georges center in Harrow. It was a quiet street with not many people around but she works from a terraced house so not so discrete. She has a shared driveway in front of her house but since i specifically mentioned that I was driving and she had told me she had a drive way I can only assume that its not available for her use.  I parked about 5 minutes walk away but it was really cheap metered parking £1 for 2 hours. There is also the st. Georges centre not far away with parking facilities. Her house is clean and tidy and as mentioned in previous review her working room had large window and let in lots of bright natural light.

Looks-wise Sarah is really small and petite with no inch of spare fat on her with natural blond hair. Facially she has been described in previous review so i'll leave it at that.   

Sarah met me at the door in a tiny green mini dress which looked very fetching on her. We went upstairs and the first thing she did, In the nicest possible way, was ask how big my cock was (WTF??) as apparently she doesn't see guys with really big shlongs. Well I assured her i was average sized and showed her the goods. Satisfied we took care of the business side of things. She offered me a shower which i gratefully accepted as it was quiet a hot day.

We started with BBBJ which she was good at. then RO and 69. Either she is really really super responsive and i read the signals wrong or she is a really bad actress because i didn't find her convincing.  There were a lot of moans and groans and shivering coming from her but i felt it was all a bit OTT and she faked an orgasm. We moved unto CG and then finished off in mish round 1 all done in about 20 minutes. we spoke for little bit whilst i recovered and moved unto round 2 which was a bit more of the same with more OTT moans and shivering etc. As I said maybe i just misread the situation and it was all real but it didn't feel that way for me.

That said I can't fault her attitude. She has an excellent attitude towards customers. Her work ethic is towards satisfying punters for instance she didn't need any prompts to start round two. She doesn't mind talking but but i didn't feel she was using it as a time wasting tactic and in between rounds whilst were talking she kept kissing me and fondling the little chap. She wasn't a clock watcher in anyway.

Conclusion:
Will I be visiting her again? probably not
Will I recommend her? yes
VFM? Yes

*edit* Neutral simply because of all the fake moans etc which i find mood killing. but otherwise a good punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:00:04 pm by Chicken Commando »