Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bids on a RB  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Clicktocollect

It really grinds my gears when some chancing prossie bids at the stated rate on the RB request that is higher than than their advertised rate. Like I'm not going to look at their profile.  Fekin morons  :mad:

Offline Steely Dan

Deja-vue all over again.  You win the repetitive redundant award prize. :D

(sorry not trying to be unkind - I cant be arsed to read half what is posted here. And where else can a punter rant!)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:21:07 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Clicktocollect

Deja-vue all over again.  You win the repetitive redundant award prize. :D

(sorry not trying to be unkind - I cant be arsed to read half what is posted here. And where else can a punter rant!)

I'm pretty sure you've said that before  :rolleyes:  :D

Ben4454

The biggest annoyance about an RB is usually the winner decides she won't work or do bookings that day so you're left without a punt.

Offline punterstanding

The biggest annoyance about an RB is usually the winner decides she won't work or do bookings that day so you're left without a punt.

I've not experienced this, possibly as I email back the genuine respondents and particularly engage those that are of interest, quoting the date, time and bid in the emails. I'll also not accept any bids on the RB instead making a separate booking for them based on the RB so the actual RB is still in place in case of a drop out.

They really can work well if you organise them and use the facilities available to you!

Offline Jimmyredcab

My reverse bookings never produce a "winner", plenty of also rans.       :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

niceguyjames

what they really need is a way to block people from bidding on your RB and not only on that individual RB but all future RB's.

I have given up RB's because of the amount of crap you get turning up.

Offline punterstanding

what they really need is a way to block people from bidding on your RB and not only on that individual RB but all future RB's.

I have given up RB's because of the amount of crap you get turning up.

I'm not sure if this does work as I only thought of & tried it for my last RB but I emailed a couple of the 'undesirables' (those of us that use RB's all know who they are) with innocent questions about the RB and then blocked them when they replied to me. I'm hoping not to receive responses from the likes of naughty.malika on my next RB so I don't have to sift as hard to find the gems that sometimes arise.

Andre 3000

I'm not sure if this does work as I only thought of & tried it for my last RB but I emailed a couple of the 'undesirables' (those of us that use RB's all know who they are) with innocent questions about the RB and then blocked them when they replied to me. I'm hoping not to receive responses from the likes of naughty.malika on my next RB so I don't have to sift as hard to find the gems that sometimes arise.

Her phone must be absolutely caked with dust, every RB I do she bids.   :lol:

There are a core of 5-6 who will always bid on my RB. Seems they bid on everything and hope.

potato

Its best not to contact any of the RB bidders by email as your contact then gives them the opportunity to leave "notes" against you. You can add them to your blacklist from their profile page directly without them emailing you but I am not sure whether anything can stop them bidding. The "add to blacklist" is right at the very bottom of their profile and easily missed.

The ones I hate are those that cut and paste their usual contact crap on every RB going in the false hope they will get a PG purchase out of it. Some hope!

My present RB which hasn't been running long has so far produced, 4 PG Scammers, 1 totally outside of my size criteria (but useful if I needed a building shoring up...) 1 that I have met before who would just about be passable and the last 1 an almost perfect hit on my criteria. Its still early doors but at least I have one in the bag that's a certainty having spoken to her as well. Its not often that I have to do RB's these days but they always seem to work for me when I place 1 or 2.

Flunt

Click on the "Emails and Bookings" button, on the right hand side of the page there is another button "Blocked Senders." If you click on that you can add undesirables and block them from bidding. The last RB I tried any that bid that didn't fit my criteria I added them to the list. At least next time I try a RB they won't be able to bid again.

Offline Londonpunter30

Click on the "Emails and Bookings" button, on the right hand side of the page there is another button "Blocked Senders." If you click on that you can add undesirables and block them from bidding. The last RB I tried any that bid that didn't fit my criteria I added them to the list. At least next time I try a RB they won't be able to bid again.

Thanks for that.  I get a few repeat ones so blocking these is a great help.

How long before the RB to people usually put them up ?

Offline leatherlover

+1 for blocking naughtymalika before doing an RB. She bid on my RB with a higher price than her usual rate, and met none of the criteria. I called her and she said that she put in quite a few RBs yesterday - as others have said, that appears to be her MO.

Offline Londonpunter30

+1 for blocking naughtymalika before doing an RB. She bid on my RB with a higher price than her usual rate, and met none of the criteria. I called her and she said that she put in quite a few RBs yesterday - as others have said, that appears to be her MO.

She's bid on loads of mine all the time too despite me always saying I don't want any black girls.

Hate the ones that bid when they don't offer the services you ask for

raylondoner

Only ever did one which was for an incall and the only response was from a girl that lived about 100 miles away plus bid twice what I was offering. Never bothered again!   :hi:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:58:02 pm by raylondoner »

Offline madeinwales56

For  reverse bids read complete waste of fucking time in my experience. Prossies bidding from half way across the country, don't conform to the specific or bid well over the offer price. I've put about a dozen out over the years in different areas of the country with short notice, long notice, high price, weekends, weekdays, evenings, afternoons, low price and everything in between. RBs just seem to attract complete timewasters.
Can you tell I'm not a fan?!

lancspunter

For  reverse bids read complete waste of fucking time in my experience. Prossies bidding from half way across the country, don't conform to the specific or bid well over the offer price. I've put about a dozen out over the years in different areas of the country with short notice, long notice, high price, weekends, weekdays, evenings, afternoons, low price and everything in between. RBs just seem to attract complete timewasters.
Can you tell I'm not a fan?!

And yet my experience differs and I have had excellent vfm  meets as a result. True, some are out of the specified criteria and some are a considerable way outside of the area, but they are easy enough to ignore.

Offline madeinwales56

And yet my experience differs and I have had excellent vfm  meets as a result. True, some are out of the specified criteria and some are a considerable way outside of the area, but they are easy enough to ignore.

I am pleased your experience is different and clearly far better than mine. I think it might have something to do with the fact I live in Norfolk and you, judging by your moniker, live in Lancashire. We suffer from a distinct shortage of decent prossies in this neck of the woods but prossies from the Midlands bidding on £120 an hour out call in Norfolk is just fucking stupid in my opinion. The thing is that very few local prossies seem to bid on RBs unless the offer price is sky high.

raylondoner

I am pleased your experience is different and clearly far better than mine. I think it might have something to do with the fact I live in Norfolk and you, judging by your moniker, live in Lancashire. We suffer from a distinct shortage of decent prossies in this neck of the woods but prossies from the Midlands bidding on £120 an hour out call in Norfolk is just fucking stupid in my opinion. The thing is that very few local prossies seem to bid on RBs unless the offer price is sky high.

At least you've got the tractor boys play off to look forward to!  :drinks:

Offline madeinwales56

At least you've got the tractor boys play off to look forward to!  :drinks:

The old farm derby. It will be fucking mayhem!

Offline ayreon010

I have put a few up with differing results.
All the women I have met have been really nice.
Although some of the bidders have ended up either stupid, vile or plain disillusioned