Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wishing all members a very happy easter  (Read 286 times)

Offline puntingking

I like to take the opportunity to wish all members a very happy easter and may you all enjoy your easter eggs.   :hi:

Offline Lucky Luciano

Happy Easter to you as well. I reciprocate your sentiments  :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

Thank you

I’m just glad lent is coming to an end.
This giving something up lark, so I could concentrate on my religious studies, has been hell.
HELL I TELL YOU 🫵🏻

I was also going to wrote “I reciprocate your sentiments”
But it was too long.
So.

“Same back”
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:47:54 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline standardpostage

Yes, Happy Easter. Clock go forward on Sunday, don't be late if punting  :)

Online StingRay

Easter is extra in Romania, not until 5th May, they will still watch the clocks this Sunday though!  :hi:

Offline chrishornx

I like to take the opportunity to wish all members a very happy easter and may you all enjoy your easter eggs.   :hi:

and to you fella.

Happy Easter all

Offline puntingking

Easter is extra in Romania, not until 5th May, they will still watch the clocks this Sunday though!  :hi:

I guess they believe Jesus died on a different day  :unknown:

Offline puntingking

Every year at this time of year and in October I am like "do they go back this time" "do they go forward this time".  :lol:

Thanks for letting me know that I lose a hour of sleep  ;)

Online RandomGuy99

If only there was still a Woolworths where you could go in the day after Easter and buy chocolate button Easter eggs really cheap.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Every year at this time of year and in October I am like "do they go back this time" "do they go forward this time".  :lol:

It’s very easy to remember
Spring forward
Fall back (yes I know we call it Autumn here)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:05:19 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
If only there was still a Woolworths where you could go in the day after Easter and buy chocolate button Easter eggs really cheap.

Supermarkets  :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

As Lou says
Easy to remember " Spring forward,  Fall back" ( obviously an American saying as we call it Autumn not Fall.) Why don't we celebrate Easter at the same time every year, sometimes it's in in April sometimes in March  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:14:51 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline snaitram99

Why don't we celebrate Easter at the same time every year, sometimes it's in in April sometimes in March  :unknown:

It's a movable feast. It was intended to keep it in line with the Jewish passover, which also moves about, I think. It doesn't always work out that they fall together. The date is in theory the first Sunday after the first full moon after the Spring Equinox. But the equinox is taken as fixed at 21st March and the full moon is calculated in a table, not by observation.
Going into it further will addle your brain as it did mine. :scare: I blame the Council of Nicaea.

No, I am not a priest.  :hi: