Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW one in the eye for the puritans  (Read 794 times)

Offline Bung

Just tried to log in to my aw account for first time in a few months. Got a temporary suspended message. Got to answer the following questions. They are all mandatory. Fucked on 5 & 9. Opened it about 2009-2010. How the fuck do i know what email address i used at the time? Guessing this is all to do with the puritanical crackdown in the name of saving little jonny.

1. On what email address should we contact you?
2. What is the nickname associated to this account?
3. What is the second character of your password?
4. What is the last character of your password?
5. What is the email address that is associated to this account?6. Name the countries from which this account is accessed?
7. What is the name of the Internet Service Providers you use to access the Internet?
8. What browsers is this account accessed using?
9. When was the last time you successfully logged into this account? (dd/mm//yyyy)
dd/mm/yyyy
10. Have any text messages been sent to a number registered on this account? If so, what's the number?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:27:07 pm by Bung »

Offline theoldmaggot

Just tried to log in to my aw account for first time in a few months. Got a temporary suspended message. Got to answer the following questions. They are all mandatory. Fucked on 5 & 9. Opened it about 2009-2010. How the fuck do i know what email address i used at the time? Guessing this is all to do with the puritanical crackdown in the name of saving little jonny.

5. What is the email address that is associated to this account?6. Name the countries from which this account is accessed?
7. What is the name of the Internet Service Providers you use to access the Internet?
9. When was the last time you successfully logged into this account? (dd/mm//yyyy)
dd/mm/yyyy
10. Have any text messages been sent to a number registered on this account? If so, what's the number?

Most likely they would want you to answer as many as you can, in hope that you are the correct person.

Its unusual for someone to forget password and email address. This is why you are having to do this.

Question 9 - Surely you know roughly what month? - I dont' think they expect you to know exact day..

TOM

Offline Bung

I haven't forgotten the password. I've forgotten the original email address (q5) which i never changed. Why would i remember an email address from 2009? Also fucked on 10. Never bothered permanently changing the registered phone number. Always changed it manually when making bookings. Here's the message. I clicked on link on penultimate paragraph & up popped the questions.
Email Address Unverified

We have temporarily suspended access to your account because your email provider is no longer accepting email at the address you provided.  Having a functioning and accessible email address is a condition of membership.

If you are sure your email address is working, we can send you a new email message to confirm.  To start the email address verification process, click here.

Alternatively, if you have forgotten your email address or know it is no longer working, you can ask us to update your account so you may perform email verification against a new address.  If you would like to do that, click here.

Note: AdultWork.com does not send spam.  Your email address may have become unverified due to you reporting AdultWork.com emails as being spam.  To avoid problems in the future use the 'Email Preferences' page within the 'My Details' area of the Site to manage what emails you receive.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:44:51 pm by Bung »

Offline Bung

PS email came up automatically after i entered my nickname so all i can see is a row of stars.

Offline theoldmaggot

Alternatively, if you have forgotten your email address or know it is no longer working, you can ask us to update your account so you may perform email verification against a new address.  If you would like to do that, click here.

Just answer as much as you can, fill in the blanks and see how it goes. You usually get an email back if they are requesting for more information.

Offline Bung

Meant email address was automatic after typing password when logging on. Thx maggot.  Doubt if aw has long anyway though granted defunct email is a seperate issue & ultimately my own fault.

Offline Romney

Sorry to hear they're giving you so much trouble, but also thanks for sharing your experience.  I have no idea what email I used 3 or 4 years ago to register for AW, so I just checked it and updated it to an active one, and I've made a note of it so that I'll have it in case something similar happens to me.   

It's a good reminder that AW can give punters problems just as they do to wg's, and none of us really have any recourse other than hoping they'll resolve whatever problem they've created for us.

Offline Bung

Thx romney. I've confused things above. On the pop again. When you log in you type nickname & password. I did both. So original email is untracable.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I haven't forgotten the password. I've forgotten the original email address (q5) which i never changed. Why would i remember an email address from 2009? Also fucked on 10. Never bothered permanently changing the registered phone number. Always changed it manually when making bookings. Here's the message. I clicked on link on penultimate paragraph & up popped the questions.
Email Address Unverified

We have temporarily suspended access to your account because your email provider is no longer accepting email at the address you provided.  Having a functioning and accessible email address is a condition of membership.

This would suggest that the email address you used for joining in 2009 would appear to be dead, emails sent by AW bounced back, hence they suspended your account.

Even if you could remeber your email address, you'd have to get it reactivated (if that's possible with the email provider).
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:52:50 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Londonpunter30

If you use chrome try going into stored passwords and see what you have associated for this site

Offline Bung

Decided to take quick & easy option & re-register though this wasn't straightforward on an android & website that kept insisting that i was already a member. Lost ten years of positive feedback but i'm now 5 years younger!  Can the wgs see your registered age? Always wondered.

Offline cpw_19

dd/mm/yyyy

I had the "Temporarily Suspended" notice a while ago. The email I use for AW is pretty much the email I use for AW, SA and nothing else really, so I rarely log in to it. I assume it had gone dormant and was therefore bouncing AW emails, so I logged in to the email, and did the verification as above.

Hey presto I was back in within 24 hrs.