Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Logs tab gone?  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's a fair point. But with only 4 bods to 'proactivley' watch for trolls etc. I suspect a lot will go unnoticed.  Guess I am an advocate of the 'many hands make light work' adage.  I'm sure Admin knows best, though.

We can all still and should watch out for trolls and report accordingly. What it might lead to is even more reporting but that's for Admin/the Mods to manage. More than once I've not put in a post report since I've seen other folk have already done so. I'm sure some members don't make valid post reports because they're worried about being slated. Plus with the number of helpers being increased the potential for misuse also increases.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It’s tough making that first decision, but like you say I’m sure their confidence and knowledge grows they will certainly make Admins job easier

It's quite easy with returners, for any that aren't clear cut we have the option of posting in the mods forum for a second opinion or final decision from Admin.

Like you say though, it's early days, it's bound to take time to settle into it.

Offline Derrick101

It's a fair point. But with only 4 bods to 'proactivley' watch for trolls etc. I suspect a lot will go unnoticed.  Guess I am an advocate of the 'many hands make light work' adage.  I'm sure Admin knows best, though.

The whole community can still be on troll patrol and report posts as necessary. It's up to the mods to sift through the reports and decide who is/isn't trolling.

Offline Davey Dykes

I sort of agree but suppose Admin knows best.

There's one on the Scottish board at the moment I'm keeping an eye on, hasn't stepped out of line as yet but I'm finding things a little hard to swallow as it were. Wouldn't mind some feedback from other helpers/ staff if they'd care to PM me for details.

Offline MrMatrix

Excellent choice of the moderators- well done guys. :hi:
Stands to reason with only 4 proactively watching the new accounts and troll etc that some will slip by. No doubt the moderators will have tools to help them identify these issues more effectively.  :unknown:

Offline Derrick101

Excellent choice of the moderators- well done guys. :hi:
Stands to reason with only 4 proactively watching the new accounts and troll etc that some will slip by. No doubt the moderators will have tools to help them identify these issues more effectively.  :unknown:

You don't know who's a troll ultill they start posting. Those 'trolling' posts were getting reported, and only admin had the power to review the post reports and ban if necessary. The mods now have this power, so that's a good deal of work of admins shoulders.
New accounts need to be reviewed for returners and multiple accounts. Hence the ability of the mods to see the IP address details.
Good luck mods, and I hope admin has seen a reduction in his well appreciated workload  :hi:

Offline myothernameis

On the age id thread, this came up, no links posted by my self just text

This message is awaiting approval by a moderator.

Just curious why

OldAdmin

Some terms are restricted and require post approval.