Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LittlemissOrla .....one for the oral enthusiasts  (Read 2250 times)

8 review(s) for ~LittleMissOrla~ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mackapaka

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Comms Planned and booked a few days in advance after checking her availability. Confirmed on morning of meet 10/10

Body and looks There have been other reports and some are just cruel. She's a passable girl who could do more if she put some effort in. If you want a Barbie/model/goddess then look elswhere. 5/10

Services As described on AW and various reports. I'm quite vanilla really and she delivered on all my requests with 100% 10/10

Costs 200 for 90 mins as advertised

Body Not bad. A boob job would be awesome as they are a tad saggy ....has some nipper been using them for their intended purpose ?

The meet This was an outcall to my hotel and we met at the pre arranged spot as the hotel lift had key access. She was running about 5 mins late but text to keep me informed. Now the reason to meet this girl is she is sub. I wouldn't describe myself as a dom but always wanted to try and her services list included a few items I had wanted to try. In the room as soon as paperwork was sorted and a safe word (which I'm pretty sure I got nowhere near her needing to use it). I instructed her to strip and shower.What followed was 90 mins of the punting bliss.  I wanted to skullfuck her and thats exactly what I must have done for 20 mins. The more I got into it the more my fluffiness disappeared. Head hanging off the bed, on her knees , on her back it was one big siliva gagfest. I'm normal size and not once did she wince frankly was amazed at my own aggressiveness. On with the bag then and straight into her ass. Again I pounded away with little regard for her, this meet was all about my needs. She seems to get off on that fact. Finally whipped off the bag (she could have douched but hey if you fuck them in the arse ...) and came standing up with my cock down her throat. Gagged and swallowed as instructed. Round 2 was similar with me fucking her pussy instead of ass. Another load delivered onto her willing tongue.
Overall I really enjoyed this step onto the darkside for me. I'm sure it was quite tame by her standards / experience but I came away happy which is what its all about. Great girl who I would recommend for her services not looks 10/10

Offline KentAde

I've seen Orla before and had great fun with her...and was going to try anal next time, BUT your comment above re douching has put me right off.......  :thumbsdown:

punther

no number displayed is she booking via aw email only?

fredpunter

I've seen Orla before and had great fun with her...and was going to try anal next time, BUT your comment above re douching has put me right off.......  :thumbsdown:

You can buy a douche and use it on her yourself which you may find fun ... they can be bought very cheaply

Offline Mackapaka

no number displayed is she booking via aw email only?

She provides number after submitting a booking !

....and thanks for tip of buying a douch