Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbieisaslut - Cheltenham tour in a campervan.  (Read 1540 times)

15 review(s) for barbieisaslut (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Tallchris

External Link/Members Only

This girl is well rated on this site. I discovered accidentally that she sometimes operates out of a campervan, so thinking that would be a new one I broke my race week punting boycott.

Arrived in a suburban street and found the campervan parked as described in the text.  Quick call and the door unlatched and I was in!  The campervan was basic and functional. She said it had shower and toilet.  It was heated. It stunk of jos sticks and cigs which left a smell on me.

Barbie isn't the prettiest but has what I call a proper
Slutty look and a tidy body. Age about right as per advert (30 something). Says shes italian/swiss.
Does look a bit Rom but as I'll describe, the service certainly wasn't Rom.   Sorted the £80 for 30 mins.

Bed was comfortable and curtains all round assured privacy.  Onto the service. Well she latched onto my face and in went the tongue. Proper dirty DFK which was fantastic. Ashtray mouth ignored. She then went in for sloppy OWO with ball licking and dirty talk. Then moved to 69 her on top.  She doesn't do 69 her on bottom. Delicious pussy and asshole allowed fingering of both and loved it. After about 5 minutes of frenetic 2 finger fingering she popped on the condom and we fucked in mish, cg, doggy. Cg she rode it like sea biscuit.  This was more PSE than GFE in style.  The sound of cars driving past us and the van rocking added an exciting edge to the experience. With 30 mins up she demanded to have CIM and sucked me dry for around 3 minutes after shooting. Then snowballed it and spat.  Filth.

So something a little different with a filthy slut. I loved it.  As mentioned only the cig smell to complain about. Otherwise recommended.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:44:39 pm by Tallchris »

Offline ciderhead

I have the song caravan of love stuck in my head now, nice one fag breath would not bother me as I'm partial to faggery  myself

Offline Tallchris

I have the song caravan of love stuck in my head now, nice one fag breath would not bother me as I'm partial to faggery  myself

Which particular lines? "Are you ready, he's coming on the caravan."?

Offline ciderhead

vw

thanks for the review, the venue really does interest me and doesn't sound a bad punt too.

Offline Chatte Noir

I found her to be great fun as well . I had to make do with a hotel room though. The camper sounds interesting.