Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: something that no punter should ever have to smell.  (Read 9186 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've had a few girls recently whose hygiene wasn't perfect, even at popular places like Sandys in Manchester.
Care to name names. Otherwise a lot of people will presume it's nonsense.

MethodMan

Care to name names. Otherwise a lot of people will presume it's nonsense.

I'll be glad to name one of the smelliest wg's I had the misfortune of seeing, Louise at Annabella's in MK (previously worked at MKAngels & MKE). I left after 10 mins. I should also mention she looks NOTHING like her pics, I should of walked  :dash:!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I'll be glad to name one of the smelliest wg's I had the misfortune of seeing, Louise at Annabella's in MK (previously worked at MKAngels & MKE). I left after 10 mins. I should also mention she looks NOTHING like her pics, I should of walked  :dash:!
I've got know problem with you MM. Bluemark named Sandys Superstars a parlour some punters on here have visited and until he names names it looks like trolling from my POV.

Bluemark

I've got know problem with you MM. Bluemark named Sandys Superstars a parlour some punters on here have visited and until he names names it looks like trolling from my POV.
The girl at Sandys was just a little bit off in the fanny region.  Not enough to stop me licking her, but a teeny bit off putting.  I won't name her.  I know what a perfect fanny should be like. lol

MethodMan

The girl at Sandys was just a little bit off in the fanny region.  Not enough to stop me licking her, but a teeny bit off putting.  I won't name her.  I know what a perfect fanny should be like. lol

That's not too bad! The girl I saw (Louise) was smelling like she didn't have a bath/shower for a whole year!

Offline sparkus

And... reviving this thread. The waft of shit during an otherwise delicious 69, criminal and erection-destroying.

Offline rickyponting

Had an EE many years ago in a Soho walkup that had a really fishy fanny.

Put me right off punting for at least a week.

Offline DastardlyDick

Strong smell of perfume (may not be perfume, but any scented fragrance particularly a feminine smell), this for 2 reasons :

1. It could be used to hide some other smell
2. If recently sprayed it could get onto your clothes, no problem for singletons like me, but for those with a missus, it could be a lot of explaining.
The old "Spanish Bath" when you can't be bothered to have a proper one!

Offline rubric

And there's that other weird smell that you get in certain WG's bedrooms. As you enter, a hybrid of unidentifiable alien perfume, soap, compacted fag smoke, and damp carpet - not always as unpleasant as it sounds - is the perfect accompaniment to the tawdry and hopefully trashily thrilling experience that awaits.

Yeah, takes me back to the days of massage parlours. Additionally the faint taste of cigarette when going for FK - again not always as unpleasant as it sounds.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
And there's that other weird smell that you get in certain WG's bedrooms. As you enter, a hybrid of unidentifiable alien perfume, soap, compacted fag smoke, and damp carpet - not always as unpleasant as it sounds - is the perfect accompaniment to the tawdry and hopefully trashily thrilling experience that awaits.
Is the smell damp carpet or drying spunk. Possibly the worst smell is that mixture of sweat and shit that I'm everyone has experienced after sweating out a couple of kebabs and a few pints.

Offline Plan R

Doing RO on a well reviewed WG last year, slurping away and smelt latex...penny dropped, it was from the rubbered up cock (or 10), that had been inserted there previously that day.
 :vomit:

Online Punterperson1971

1:smell of bo from a wg
2:smell of bo in  the room wether it’s from girl or previous punter.
3:smell of bo/sweat  actually on wg’ Skin
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 09:15:55 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline sparkus

1:smell of bo from a wg
2:smell of bo in  the room wether it’s from girl or previous punter.
3:smell of bo/sweat  actually on wg’ Skin

I've walked from places due to smell of punter BO in the air remaining. They're generally very apologetic.

Taste of massage oil on a girl leaves no doubt as to her hygiene standards.

Offline candec

I punted with a mature Indian lady in Ilford who had a smelly fanny. She wanted me to go down on her..no thanks!

Getting dressed from a recent punt I glanced down at a pair of knickers on the floor with skid marks on them, yuk!

Online Punterperson1971

I punted with a mature Indian lady in Ilford who had a smelly fanny. She wanted me to go down on her..no thanks!

Getting dressed from a recent punt I glanced down at a pair of knickers on the floor with skid marks on them, yuk!

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline sparkus

That does narrow it down a bit, I've seen that AW profile a million times.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I've noticed some black women do smell more fragrant, not BV related.

Offline ManinBeds

Been punting 17 years now on and off. Thankfully avoided nearly all of the situations other punters here have suffered. But there has been two occasions that I can recall clearly. The first was in Watford about 15 years ago and it is easily in my top three punts. Fantastic young friendly English girl with the best body I have ever seen. She appeared in the room having just had a shower which I heard (quiet summer Sunday afternoon) and we duly got round to some foreplay that involved some body to body massage and me massaging her bottom. When I was doing this I became aware of a very slight musty bum smell but it didn't put me off at all and we finished doing doggy. Fantastic punt fantastic girl I just wish I had the money at the time to book for longer.

Another more recent punt in MK I agreed with the girl for some light spanking action, 10 secs into it I got a the same whiff, again very light but she had definitely showered beforehand.

Made me wonder the state of their arses before the shower  :vomit:

Offline sparkus

Should point out WG I mentioned showered before. I guess during that she fingered anus/gooch area and disturbed some aromas.

Offline throatfiller8

Chinese food at some of the London rub and tug shops with ensuing indigestion issues with the girl doing the rubbin' and tuggin'. A good example was the old Well Health in Denman Street (now sadly closed). Some of the girls seem to eat endlessly. I started to time visits as early as possible to avoid the lunchtime feeding frenzy. 12 Noon onwards and there'd always be some food, and burping (or worse...), on the go.

Offline pork sword

Doing RO on a well reviewed WG last year, slurping away and smelt latex...penny dropped, it was from the rubbered up cock (or 10), that had been inserted there previously that day.
 :vomit:

:vomit: :vomit: