Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xTeenAngelx - Manchester  (Read 2989 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigandlittle

So, my first punt since joining UKP a year ago, and now my first review....

External Link/Members Only

Early March 2019

£160 / 1 hour / outcall

Search on AW - Keira ticks all my boxes. Search on here - variable feedback. She either doesn't show, or she's great. Take a chance.

Comms
Excellent. Email via AW, quick response with her phone number. Called but no answer. Called the following day, answered second ring. Agreed time/location (outcall to my hotel)/the service I was after.

A couple of texts to confirm details on the day. Then a text asking for room number....and she arrived at the hotel door pretty much right on time.

The Girl
Beautiful. Long dark hair (with extensions). Full lips (slight filler). Perfect slim, firm, pert body. Awesome arse.

Pictures on AW are accurate. Stated age probably accurate.

The Service
She arrived lightly made-up in plain civvie clothing (tracksuit trousers etc). Got the paperwork done while we chatted. Very down to earth, felt relaxed in her company.

She popped into the bathroom, and emerged a few minutes later in a little tiger-print one piece (photos are on her profile). Just wow!!

I'd asked for fairly plain GFE. So we started on the bed with some FK - sexy, but not quite DFK - while she rubbed my cock. I expect if I'd tried harder DFK would have been available.

After a few minutes she moved down to start OWO - great technique, plenty of eye contact. I then moved her around into 69. This girl has a beautiful little cunt - hygiene was perfect. I rimmed her arse and licked her pussy until she came, while she was sucking me off.

Then on with the condom, and sex in several positions - her on top, mish, doggy, cowgirl.

How did I want to finish? In her mouth. On her knees on the floor, me standing there fucking her face. Spirited deep throat with some gagging. Will she swallow? Yes - all of it. What a good girl!

Clean up (I can't usually go more than once now), then a little chat about this and that, until it was time for her to leave.

Summary
I was worried that she wouldn't show - but she did. Services were fantastic.

She's also great to chat with, and seems like a bright girl who can hold a conversation.

Will I see here again? She's a little expensive - but I will, without doubt. There are things on her likes list I want to explore.

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share, sounds good.

Offline PussyLover789

Funny how shes had two positive reviews from two people who have just joined, just saying :unknown:

Offline mysteryman30

Review sounds legit in my opinion, I had almost exactly the same experience with her.

Offline Bigandlittle

As I said, I've been here a year lurking, and she was my first punt. I didn't just join to leave this review.

I completely get that as a new reviewer you will take what I said with a hefty lunch of salt.

If and when I punt more I will review more....