Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New AdultWork profiles in dundee  (Read 986 times)

Offline Unfaithful

Has anyone met 'silver lady' or'sexy babyy' in dundee yet?
I have messaged silver but she only reads the messages and doesn't reply. Sexy babyy does look hot but wAnted £100 for a bj which I wasn't prepared to pay. Her £150 rate is pricey but I'm swithering as her pics look decent.
Has no one dipped their toe in yet???

Offline Banquo

I've met SexyBabyy several times. Pics and age are accurate. Seriously attractive girl. Great body and facially very nice looking. We've been for drinks and the odd meal followed by good times in a hotel. Recommended. Sorry, I was keeping her secret.

Offline FrankieOh

I've spoken to the sexy baby girl on the phone. Seems a nice girl. We never got it on as our times didn't match up for when I wanted to meet.
There was a face pic briefly on her profile and she is lovely.

Offline Fabtime

Did message silver and got reply with number.
The number does appear on her page occasionally but then comes back off.
Did manage to talk to her on the phone to arrange a meet a few times but always busy or got some excuse.
e.g. arranged for the next day, phone the next day to confirm before travelling, "oh can't meet something came up".
Not exactly a fake profile, but, at this point in time, looks to be a timewaster.
It's not that I'm not going to try again, but, would be an idea to have another plan in reserve so to speak.

Offline Unfaithful

A wee proper review of sexy baby is in order please with a detailed run down on her services. That's what this site is for is it not??

Offline MrSteven

is sexy baby Scottish ( or British ) ?
always thought that profile looked a bit fake!
it`s nice to share btw!

Offline FrankieOh

is sexy baby Scottish ( or British ) ?
always thought that profile looked a bit fake!
it`s nice to share btw!

I thought her accent was from the Highlands myself. It was hard to pick up on the phone.