Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana Luiza - Soho  (Read 2364 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Price £100

Duration 30mins

Location Soho

Services OWO, DFK, numerous positions

Comms Through AW, quick responses. It took a while to arrange this punt as she works limited hours (last booking 8pm)

Meet Ana gave me her door number once I parked up in Soho. The flat is easy to find and she let me up once I buzzed.

Action - Ana greeted me behind the door and welcomed me in, she offered me a shower which I declined and started DFK. This was good and lasted a minute. She knelt down and gave good OWO. This lasted a few minutes before I grabbed a Mac. The action flowed well and in numerous positions. I nutted and we spoke for 5 mins or so about a few things.

Round 2 was similiar to the first, I showered after and had a quick chat with her.

Conclusion - Great GFE and good convo, I'd recommend if you like the look of her as she does offer a convincing GFE.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Quick question:

Would you return??

Cheers!!

Oh well not quite my learned friend  :hi: :P

How attractive did you find her?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Quick question:

Would you return??

Cheers!!

Oh well not quite my learned friend  :hi: :P

How attractive did you find her?

She's a nice girl, and attractive.

I probably wouldn't return as she's very similar to the type of girl I'd see on a night out, and from our brief chat it sounds like she goes to similar places I do so it's best I don't.

Other than that I'd say yes, the service was good and she was easy on the eye and to talk to

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. She is on my 'to do' list for 30mins - I won't pay £170 no matter how hot a girl is.

Managing 2 rounds in 30mins means you got your money's worth! Sadly, my ageing equipment wouldn't quite manage that.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Thanks for the review. She is on my 'to do' list for 30mins - I won't pay £170 no matter how hot a girl is.

Managing 2 rounds in 30mins means you got your money's worth! Sadly, my ageing equipment wouldn't quite manage that.

I agree getting 2 pops was good VFM, but I was genuinely satisfied after the one pop. She does offer the 15 min option as well if that suits you