Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Amanda, Mature_Anna - warning  (Read 4214 times)

Offline bedhedred

I found the site but looks like it will be a needle in haystack to find the poster.

Offline cotton

I found the site but looks like it will be a needle in haystack to find the poster.
Just look in the UKP section. 

Offline cotton

I interpreted scutty’s “not so” as his reply to my question whether it was a banned ex-UKP member. But since your suggestion that the source could be an banned ex-UKP member scutty has gone into silent mode.

Then we have tidytuz’s post where someone on a barebackers site is suggesting they are the source to scutty brown, well it’s all getting a bit surreal!
Tidytuz was to cryptic for me i didnt get the significance  , but now i seen it , thats interesting.
So Tommyboy is a banned UKP member who saved a hooker and is a mate of scuttys.
Plus he states "UKP BANNED ME FOR TRYING TO EXPOSE <name of ukp member redacted>"
I dont know exactly what niftyfifydave was banned for except it obviously says "threats to out a fellow punter" so that could very well be it , anyways there can only be one drama like this happening , it all adds up. Its nifyfiftydave again.
He fervently claims that these women are human sex slaves.  Presumably the police have been informed and presumably the police have investigated or are investigating , maybe there is action pending , but atm these girls are still working. :unknown:

Offline unus669

The premise of this OP and subsequent posts, is so far fetched and without basis :rolleyes:

I haven’t seen these 2, but have tried to see both of them, but times and services didn’t match up. As someone has mentioned, I couldn’t see Anna on one occasion, because she was ending work at 4pm. Also on one occasion, she couldn’t see me cos she was travelling home the next day for a break. Hardly sounds trafficked and coerced to me :unknown:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Does Amanda or Anna work weekends? I am sure they don't

But their profile lights are on, numbers visible and logged in today  :unknown:

No reply as yet  :unknown:

Offline smiths

I have seen Anna on a Saturday on occasion so my answer is it depends in my experience, some times she does, others she doesn't, not seen her on a Sunday though.

Offline Fully Sated

... in my experience, some times she does, others she doesn't,...

Both appear to have logged on today. From their profiles:

Anna's light is ON today,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Amanda's light is NOT;

Hidden Image/Members Only

I was extremely reluctant to post on this thread again, because I had very much hoped that Head1 might have viewed it and commented.

...I have contacted Head1 in an effort to have him view the validity and integrity of this thread...

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 09:48:27 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Jerk Chicken

So tommyboy on the mental site is the banned @niftyfiftydave? ... interesting!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish