Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Amanda, Mature_Anna - warning  (Read 4210 times)

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There have been a few threads about these two recently.
Its been suggested to me by another punter that they are both being forced to work by a known violent pimp

Has anyone got the exact address these girls are working from?

This one is serious
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 08:06:04 pm by scutty brown »

Offline expeller

I am surprised that this is being said. I had longish chats with both of them. Amanda speaks excellent English and has been here for around ten years. They both said that that they enjoyed what they were doing. Easier than cleaning jobs.

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw and reviewed Mature Anna. Nothing during the punt or her demeanour suggested she was working under duress.

Now that’s not to say that what Scutty saying is incorrect, of course. But you are going to have to spill more about the claim and who told you before anyone rational provides this info?

Offline scutty brown

Difficult for me to say more without saying too much if you see what I mean. I certainly can't ID who said it - its not safe
But it relates to an incident last year where a girl was rescued and it seems to be the same pimp behind these two
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:15:45 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Fully Sated

There have been a few threads about these two recently.
Its been suggested to me by another punter that they are both being forced to work by a known violent pimp

This one is serious

Scutty Brown, I too have seen Lovely Amanda and as others have said,  I have no reason to think that she may be have been coerced, bullied, managed, pimped or otherwise. I have never met Anna, but know that Amanda assists her with her communications, because Anna's English is no where near as proficiant as Amanda's. Amanda has been in the UK in excess of a decade and as such has very good English and that includes the idiosyncrasies of the English Language.

I was alarmed to read your post because, whatever 'others' may think of us and our pursuits, I believe that the majority of us want to have consensual enjoyment. However I do appreciate that, unknowingly one may be attributing to incredibly unsavourably issues.

If you send me a personal message with the address that concerns you, I will happily confirm. I think that if there is an issue it should be addressed and if there is not, it should also be clarified too.

Offline scutty brown

Thanks for the feedback, which is obviously at odds with what I've been told.
I'm going to try and get more from the source of the comments before taking it further

Offline davidgood

I'm going to try and get more from the source of the comments before taking it further
I have not met Amanda but have comunicated by text and her English is pretty good, so surprised at your inital post.

Anna, I have actually met and reviwed on here. While her English is not perfect, being of an age where Russian was still more important to learn in Poland, she can hold a conversation and based on meeting and texts I had before when she was abroad, I find it hard to believe a pimp is controlling her but there may well be someone who is providing a working flat for her and Amanda in North London.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Fully Sated

Scully Brown, This thread has recently been referenced, in a review tread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286639.0

Did your source ever afford full disclosure? I think that it is time that you either openly and completely kill your speculation or present some substance. Despite what the 'outside world' might think about us, I really believe that, like myself, most punters do not wish to be involved with service providers that are in your own words;

being forced to work by a known violent pimp

Offline Sparta Prada

I found the post by scutty alarming for a number of reasons.

If the two girls were in supposedly imminent danger, why would you post about it on a public forum where anyone could read about it? Including the alleged dangerous pimps? If he was genuinely concerned about their welfare, the better way would have been to discreetly send PMs to those who had reviewed them, or UKP members who mentioned they had seen them without posting reviews.

It just seemed such a rash & ill conceived move at the time.

Offline scutty brown

Scully Brown, This thread has recently been referenced, in a review tread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286639.0

Did your source ever afford full disclosure? I think that it is time that you either openly and completely kill your speculation or present some substance. Despite what the 'outside world' might think about us, I really believe that, like myself, most punters do not wish to be involved with service providers that are in your own words;

It isn't speculation. The detail I saw was convincing.
At the time there was a very good reason for my post
And that's all I'm saying
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 10:25:36 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Fully Sated

Scully Brown, Thank you for your prompt reply.
In light of everything that punters who have actually seen them including myself, (in my case only Lovely Amanda) have posted since your original post, do you still believe that your concerns were and are valid?

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 10:49:04 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline scutty brown

Scully Brown, Thank you for your prompt reply.
In light of everything that punters who have actually seen them including myself, (in my case only Lovely Amanda) have posted since your original post, do you still believe that your concerns were and are valid?

Nothing I have been told makes me believe the situation has changed.

Offline Fully Sated

Nothing I have been told makes me believe the situation has changed.

Scutty Brown, you still stand by your statement;

This one is serious

Having met Lovely Amanda personally, there is nothing about your statement that I could attest to.
However, if you have evidence to the contrary I sincerely hope that you have acted upon it and provided the appropriate information to the authorities.

Offline smiths

Personally I go on my own experiences and having punted with both WGs, Anna many times I have seen no evidence or thought she was being forced. I have no doubt she and Amanda have a pimp/s just like countless WGs do but having a pimp and being forced to be a WG can be 2 entirely different things.

So please show me the convincing evidence they are being forced, by PM is fine  and I will look at it and see what I think. What I wont be doing is just blindly taking the word of a poster or posters on here over my own experiences.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0

Report to the relevant authority if that’s what you believe.

Offline tintin100

I have punted with Anna 3 times now and it's hard to believe that she is being forced into prostituition. I do hope it's not true.

Offline scutty brown

Report to the relevant authority if that’s what you believe.

You're correct of course.
But its never a good idea to discuss publicly who has and who hasn't been reported.

Offline bedhedred

You're correct of course.
But its never a good idea to discuss publicly who has and who hasn't been reported.

I met her. I think the idea that she is forced is utterly absurd. It's the most implausible accusation.

I think this thread should be deleted now  there's no need to leave it here.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 07:06:43 pm by bedhedred »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Clearly a troll thread. OP has a bizarre obsession with human trafficking

If OP was not trolling......he would contact the authorities and not play detective

If she is a sex trafficking victim then posting this publicly is putting her life in danger   
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cotton

Scutty says he has info indicating that these 2 girls are under the influence of the same pimp that another girl was resued from last year.  That may be true and on that basis scuttys concern may be appreciable at some level.  However the critical point is wether these girls are working voluntarily.  Just because one girl isnt happy working dosnt mean they all are unhappy,  what it does say is that this pimp has history of coercion , coercion is therefore in his case a known possibility and on that basis its worth reporting just as a matter of precaution , its worth notifying the appropriate agencies so that they can verify everything is as it should be and that nobody is working under duress.
From the anecdotal evidence it would seem like these girls are working voluntarily but you never know and the authorities calling in to check would do know harm , and if anything at least it would reinforce in the pimps brain that he cant make anyone work non voluntarily.
I do think scutty is a bit of an alarmist with all his trafficking stuff but technically he might be correct , but still if he thinks there may be a problem it might just be better to alert the authorites rather than plastering it all over the forum.

Offline Sparta Prada

We have a number of London based guys who have met actually the girls. In most reviews we report they give a class service and don’t show any signs of duress. Both Anna and Amanda appear to pick and choose when they work; does a WG finishing at 7pm Monday to Friday sound like someone who is being flogged to death by a pimp? And those of us who have met and talked to Anna will know she regularly flies back to Poland to see her family.

Yet we are supposed to believe the words of someone based in the north west who has never met them? scutty, regardless of what you think you know, you have got this one very wrong.

Offline scutty brown

I hear what you guys are saying and accept I've not met them myself. My initial question was in part fact-gathering to see what others views were.
However I have to repeat that the existence of a third girl linked to these two, who WAS faced with violence and brutality is real. She only escaped with the help of a former member here. The story relating to her treatment is pretty harrowing.

Leaves a bit of a conceptual problem - if these two AREN'T being exploited in the same way, then were they part of the problem and actually part of the controlling gang? Based on what's been said in private correspondence the link to the same pimp is there for all three.

THat's really all I can say or am prepared to say on the matter. Its hard to see how to divulge more without risking the girl who escaped.
And FWIW this is an old thread anyway dating from some months back, to some extent events have been overtaken by time.

Offline bedhedred

And FWIW this is an old thread anyway dating from some months back, to some extent events have been overtaken by time.

That's why I believe that the thread should be removed. Amanda was upset by it. She said rightly "my English is good and I don't need someone to answer my phone".

She is worried that someone will call in the plod.

People who say no harm in the plod stopping by. I've met a different WG shortly after a police visit. She was stressed, gulping down wine. She had to refund the poor sod in the room his money, then they closed the flat soon after. It's easy to say "no harm done" from your comfortable middle class drawing room.

I say the thread's been here since January, time for it to go now.

Offline tintin100

That's why I believe that the thread should be removed. Amanda was upset by it. She said rightly "my English is good and I don't need someone to answer my phone".

People who say no harm in the plod stopping by. I've met a different WG shortly after a police visit. She was stressed, gulping down wine. She had to refund the poor sod in the room his money, then they closed the flat soon after. It's easy to say "no harm done" from your comfortable middle class drawing room.

Totally agree with what you have said, in fact it has made me a bit nervous about seeing Anna again in case the plod does turn up whilst I am there.

Offline smiths

We have a number of London based guys who have met actually the girls. In most reviews we report they give a class service and don’t show any signs of duress. Both Anna and Amanda appear to pick and choose when they work; does a WG finishing at 7pm Monday to Friday sound like someone who is being flogged to death by a pimp? And those of us who have met and talked to Anna will know she regularly flies back to Poland to see her family.

Yet we are supposed to believe the words of someone based in the north west who has never met them? scutty, regardless of what you think you know, you have got this one very wrong.

Indeed so well said. :thumbsup: As I posted above I have seen no evidence of these WGs being forced and have punted with both, and Anna many times now. I don't just take someones word over my own personal experiences. This thread was started in January so I assume if the matter was as serious as the OP stated he would of informed the Police around then, but that was up to him if he did or not. But both have still been working for many months since, so if they were being forced why didn't the Police rescue them at the time. I can only assume if they did get a visit the Police concluded they were working of their own free will.

Offline bedhedred

How do we know that the secret informant is not some wierdo with an axe to grind like karimbenzima1991?
Read all about that story here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286975.msg2989763#msg2989763

There are many spurious reasons why someone might want to damage a rival business, or settle a score.

Readers will note that I only weighed in on this thread after I met the girl. Prior to that, I had no knowledge and said nothing. You will never hear me opining on the punting scene in the North of England because I have nothing to base it on.

I do know those SPs are being asked about it by many punters who visit, and they have no right of reply because the forum is locked to them.

The rules ban sti allegations, but this just as damaging in my view. It would be useful if other punters who have seen them, and like me don't believe that they are trafficked, would petition to get this thread deleted.

Offline cotton

My natural inclination is to regard all these trafficking topics with sceptiscism , but if we do acknowledge there is an issue generally in our society of trafficking which warrants the police visiting locations to check as a matter of precaution - then you have to weigh the affect on your hooker who was working voluntarily but got a visit from the plod that left her stressed and gulping down wine against the wider context of rescueing the odd girl who is made to work under duress.
So i would agree there is some harm in plod stopping by , to the extent of causing some stress as you have described , but should plod be deterred from doing their duty and checking a potential trafficking incident where a young girl is potentially being held as a human sex slave because it might cause a bit of stress.  Obviously not.  Obviously scutty should report the info to the authorities and the police who have experience in dealing with this kind of thing can evaluate the info and decide if it warrants any action.  Which presumably is what scutty did and the police did.
As regards removing the topic entirely because it causes concern to the SP in question , i guess you can either try and reassure her that the police are just doing their job and just might want to check shes ok or if you want to get the thread removed all you can do is report it with your concerns.

Offline bedhedred

Cotton.

The SP who was the subject of the police visit lost the flat she was working from. The police turned up mob handed with a number of uniformed men and one woman. They stood around for an hour while a translator was found to question one girl who couldn't speak enough English but who eventually managed to tell the police she was working voluntarily. The other 2 girls simply said "go look at my AW profile. I'm doing this because I want to".

The flat never reopened and there was downtime as the SPs relocated. They surely lost income as a result. Now I have seen plenty of bile against working girls expressed on UKP, but I never forget that they are here to entertain us and some of them are very good at it. I talk to the girls if I get on well with them and they seem most concerned about the financial gamble they take when they decide to work and depend on this as their main income.

People who want to get punting banned go on endlessly about trafficking. There are many who want to conflate trafficking with sex work. I can't say I have ever seen any hard evidence. There's now even a thread on ukp where punters can imagine that girls who look a bit bored must have been forced into the role. Spurious to say the least.

I'll visit the girl again and if time permits, I will raise this with her.

I will also email a mod. I can't do much more.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:00:14 am by bedhedred »

Offline cotton

Yeh i totally get what your saying.  If the police are responding to a human slavery issue its kinda understandable that they will go in mob handed , and of course the situation is automatically complicated by the fact that where girls are working together they are defacto operating in a state of illegality and even if the police turn a blind eye the damage may have already been done.
But i agree , best thing is , as the forum rules say, if any trafficking allegations are simply be reported to the authorities  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

The underlying difficulty here is understanding how the third girl ended up in such a mess.
If, as everyone claims, these two aren't under duress themselves it implies that they are part of the trafficking team causing the problem.  The link between the three is definite.
The more people  try to prove they're not under control, the worse it looks

Offline bedhedred

I'll book her again soon and I'll see what she will tell me.

To be honest, if the third girl exists, they will all know who she is and what the real back story is. I reiterate that this thread is the dodgiest piece of rumour mongering I've seen here. It's served its purpose and should be deleted.

Offline scutty brown

I'll book her again soon and I'll see what she will tell me.

To be honest, if the third girl exists, they will all know who she is and what the real back story is. I reiterate that this thread is the dodgiest piece of rumour mongering I've seen here. It's served its purpose and should be deleted.

No it shouldn't be deleted - there's clearly an issue of some kind.
But pointless you asking anyway - you'll never get a straight answer.

Offline bedhedred

As smiths said earlier, I'd believe my own experience over your secret informant.

Your quote below is a little bit like witch hunting logic.They can't win either way can they?  Victims or perpetrators.

"Let's chuck the witch in the water, if she drowns, she's not a witch. If she survives, she must be a witch and then we can burn her."
The underlying difficulty here is understanding how the third girl ended up in such a mess.
If, as everyone claims, these two aren't under duress themselves it implies that they are part of the trafficking team causing the problem.  The link between the three is definite.

Pointless or not, I'll ask her anyway. She seemed straight with me.

Offline Sparta Prada

In the OP scutty says the girls are being forced to work by a violent pimp. When it becomes clear - from guys who have actually seen these WGs - that’s a load of BS, he is now saying Amanda and Anna themselves are now the enforcers 😂😂😂

Remember that the source of scutty’s info is apparently a former forum member. Assuming that ex-member has nothing directly linking him to their real life name, can we ask who this ex-member is? And more to the point, was this ex-member banned from UKP?

I think this is an important point because scutty’s original post has very little credibility now, especially when he himself has changed his view 360 degrees from the two girls being victims to now being part of the problem. If this was presented in a courtroom, scutty would be torn to shreds.

Offline scutty brown

In the OP scutty says the girls are being forced to work by a violent pimp. When it becomes clear - from guys who have actually seen these WGs - that’s a load of BS, he is now saying Amanda and Anna themselves are now the enforcers 😂😂😂

Remember that the source of scutty’s info is apparently a former forum member. Assuming that ex-member has nothing directly linking him to their real life name, can we ask who this ex-member is? And more to the point, was this ex-member banned from UKP?

I think this is an important point because scutty’s original post has very little credibility now, especially when he himself has changed his view 360 degrees from the two girls being victims to now being part of the problem. If this was presented in a courtroom, scutty would be torn to shreds.

Not so
The point is that there's a violent pimp/trafficker involved, what we don't know is whether those two are victims or are fellow conspirators in the trafficking

As to identities, no you don't get them. Too much risk.

Offline bedhedred

I've got this theory that the secret informant is karimbenzima in one of his guises. He is the archetypal shit stirring disgruntled client. And I recently realised he has form for harassing North London Polish WGs.. Eg KSG...

"Hey everyone!
Just saw ukp and another fake review made by karimbenzima1991 lol
Hopefully finally he will get ban as coz of him and his lies I got banned myself while tried explain what really happens!
And there is more girls he causing problems
Hope all his lies will come out finally !"

It's as plausible as anything else I have heard on this thread.

Offline smiths

I am not claiming anything, I am posting of my experiences and then posting my opinion of having punted with both WGs and Anna many times. I have seen no evidence they are being forced, or thought they were, is that proof they are or aren't, of course its not.

It doesn't imply anything to me as I know nothing of this third woman you mention apart from what you have posted, which isn't proof, it relies on me taking your word for it, you may be posting the truth, but you may not, I don't know.

What still puzzles me is why Amanda and Anna are still working now if they are being forced when you started this thread in January, you would I assume, but that's up to you have reported the serious stuff you said it was to the Police at the time so I assume they went and checked it out. From that I can only take no evidence was found of force.

Offline bedhedred

The pimp is so gangsta that he let's them head home at 4 in the afternoon! FFS.

Offline tintin100

There are at least 4 of us that have either seen Amanda or Anna and we all find it hard to believe that they are coerced into this, then there is just you Scutty that insist the complete opposite and have shown no proof. I just don't buy your story.

Offline Sparta Prada

A brief synopsis of scutty’s train of thought...

January 26th 2020 - ooh, an anonymous person has given me 8th hand information that 2 WGs 250 miles away from me who I have no intention of meeting are about to be beaten to within an inch of their lives! Shall I give this sensitive information to the authorities who can actually do something about this terrible situation? Nah, I’ll post it on a public forum and hope the violent Johnny Foreigner swarthy pimps can’t read English otherwise the girls will soon be under a patio in Chingford. I want to save these girls, and also be a hero! Where’s my Cluedo set?

November 11th 2020 - I look really stupid now. The guys who have actually met them say these girls are happy and in no way appear to be trafficked. These guys have loads of reviews between them, are experienced and would know if a WG is working under duress. Now I look like an out of touch idiot! How can I turn it around? I know, I’ll flip this round and accuse these bitches of being scum of the earth traffickers! I have no evidence to back this up but its so ridiculous surely all of UKP will believe me this time? What a genius I am! Where’s my Johnnie Walker Blue Label?

:dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 12:17:03 am by Sparta Prada »

Offline bedhedred

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sparta Prada, that last post was priceless.

I'm smelling some...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cotton

Im guessing its niftyfiftydave , before he got banned he and scutty acted as a trafficking alert tag team.  Then dave got banned , plus it was reinforced in the rules ; rule 26 Allegations of underaged /trafficked/forced sex workers - Contact law enforcement.

I think we can all appreciate the merit of the police investigating instances where there is credible reasons for them to believe girls may be working under duress.
However this topic illustrates why its best to leave it to the cops and idle speculation on here about a serious subject isnt appropriate , as bedhead says it can unfairly affect SPs possibly maliciously , it could actually undermine police investigation and jeopardise their safety and it demeans a serious issue.

Offline bedhedred

Im guessing its niftyfiftydave , before he got banned he and scutty acted as a trafficking alert tag team.  Then dave got banned , plus it was reinforced in the rules ; rule 26 Allegations of underaged /trafficked/forced sex workers - Contact law enforcement.

I think we can all appreciate the merit of the police investigating instances where there is credible reasons for them to believe girls may be working under duress.
However this topic illustrates why its best to leave it to the cops and idle speculation on here about a serious subject isnt appropriate , as bedhead says it can unfairly affect SPs possibly maliciously , it could actually undermine police investigation and jeopardise their safety and it demeans a serious issue.

Thanks for this very useful post Cotton.

We have a likely name for the informant. He sounds like an unhinged cunt. Exactly the sort who would come up with this type of shit.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Only 5 reviews to his name and only one Pole. I wonder where he was sourcing his information.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241190.0

He last logged in in September 2019, and scutty did not post this thread till January 2020, so if it was him, dave would have to have done so outside this site.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 08:00:46 am by bedhedred »

Offline Sparta Prada

I asked scutty if his source was a banned UKP member, and he replied it is not a banned member. Now the person who is being mentioned as scutty's possible partner in crime is... a banned UKP member. If it is niftyfiftydave - and I received some interesting PMs with dave where he came across as a complete weirdo prior to his ban - then this car crash of a thread is somehow getting worse!

Offline Fully Sated

...this car crash of a thread...

This car crash of a thread needs to be put out of it's misery. I have contacted Head1 in an effort to have him view the validity and integrity of this thread.

Offline MLawro93

I still don't understand, if this information were genuine, why not just report it? It is not up to us to speculate, especially if we do not possess all the facts. It is inherently unfair on the WGs, as you are associating them to a crime/crimes that they have zero involvement in by merely speculating. In any case, like the site rules state, report it to the authorities!

Offline tidytuz

who is "Tommyboy" on the b***punting forum?

Offline cotton

I asked scutty if his source was a banned UKP member, and he replied it is not a banned member. Now the person who is being mentioned as scutty's possible partner in crime is... a banned UKP member. If it is niftyfiftydave - and I received some interesting PMs with dave where he came across as a complete weirdo prior to his ban - then this car crash of a thread is somehow getting worse!
Do you mean you asked Scutty by PM or are you interpreting scuttys "not so" reply given in reply 34 to refer to your question if it was a banned member ?

On the basis that nobody resigns from UKP the former member was either banned or somebody who took so little interest in the forum and punting that his account got deactivated.
Whats the more likely source of info ? someone who got deleted for inactivity or niftyfiftydave who was clearly deeply invested in the whole trafficking drama and never missed an opportunity to go on about this girl he saved blah blah and subsequently got banned.
If it were niftyfiftydave then is it conceivable that Scutty might wish to obfuscate the id of his informant , after all as you intimated earlier the allegations are only as credible as the source and if the source is niftyfiftydave then that would raise serious questionmarks over the whole thing. 
Or i could be wrong. Only Scutty knows and he says its too risky to say anything -  but apparently its not too risky to openly speculate about these girls and their violent pimp on the forum  :unknown:

Offline Sparta Prada

Do you mean you asked Scutty by PM or are you interpreting scuttys "not so" reply given in reply 34 to refer to your question if it was a banned member ?

I interpreted scutty’s “not so” as his reply to my question whether it was a banned ex-UKP member. But since your suggestion that the source could be an banned ex-UKP member scutty has gone into silent mode.

Then we have tidytuz’s post where someone on a barebackers site is suggesting they are the source to scutty brown, well it’s all getting a bit surreal!

Offline bedhedred

I interpreted scutty’s “not so” as his reply to my question whether it was a banned ex-UKP member. But since your suggestion that the source could be an banned ex-UKP member scutty has gone into silent mode.

Then we have tidytuz’s post where someone on a barebackers site is suggesting they are the source to scutty brown, well it’s all getting a bit surreal!

Sparta, can you pm me the link? I have more to say about this later, but I'm busy this afternoon.