Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Cara  (Read 613 times)

Offline sab

External Link/Members Only

wondering if anyone has ever come across KatyCara? She calls herself a pleasure activist... so is this another glorified massage service or is there more to it?

would appreciate some input from someone who has had experience?

TIA

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you ever have any intention of sharing anything back with the forum or do you only use it to glean information for your own benefit?

Offline francescototti

Blimey I thought that was bastian schweinsteiger  :D  :D

Offline sab

Do you ever have any intention of sharing anything back with the forum or do you only use it to glean information for your own benefit?

Buddy I am new to this and have no experience of punting before... have tried to get information before about some options but thanks to some, instead of straight forward answers, I get odd replies accusing me of being a pimp!.

If I'll get lucky, you'll be the first one to know!  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

New?  :unknown:

You've been a member for over 3yrs but you haven't got an idea of how it works yet?

You look around, see a few reviews, check 'em out on AW and then choose one, either previously recommended, or take one for the team and get extra brownie points when you WRITE YOUR REVIEW  :rolleyes:.

And lo, you are one of the brethren (rather than some bloke who's been hanging around for years and occasionally chips up with questions that are never acted upon).

Offline Fuzzyduck

Buddy I am new to this and have no experience of punting before... have tried to get information before about some options but thanks to some, instead of straight forward answers, I get odd replies accusing me of being a pimp!.

If I'll get lucky, you'll be the first one to know!  :rolleyes:

Right...

You previous allude to seeing Aria Plaisance but you're now saying you haven't seen anyone at all. Is that right? At the minimum it reads that you were at least in contact with her. Presumably she went quiet since she decided you were wasting her time as well.

Rather than rely on other people to fuel your dreams, why don't you go and see someone? Otherwise you're just another bullshitting fantasist.

Hi, Has anyone been to Aria Plaisance recently? she is normally based near Kings Cross....has been pretty quiet from her lately... wonder if she is still active?

Offline PLeisure

Hmm... have you genuinely been trying to pluck up the courage to book your first WG for the past 3+ years? That is a bit concerning. Perhaps you're here so that we can hold your hand; is that the deal?

You didn't receive "straight forward answers" previously because you come across as a leech.
Does that also require further explanation?