Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anal sunday  (Read 1767 times)

Offline bigbootylover

hey guys, any recommendations for a curvy girl that can do just anal for an hour (with large size) that doesn't charge extortionate prices i.e nothing over £150? i've seen anal angela in maidstone, sandra the one in enfied, they both take anal well and can do it for the whole hour, thanks fellas
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online finn5555

Here you go mate she has a large size and will fuck you for an hour  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:44:02 am by finn5555 »

Offline bigbootylover

you're crazy fella, you on the blow or something...sheesh!!

Offline The Film Director

OP. in your 8.5 years here have you ever considered giving something back to the forum?

Online finn5555

you're crazy fella, you on the blow or something...sheesh!!

Not in anything you wanted anal from a big cock so crack on  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

OP. in your 8.5 years here have you ever considered giving something back to the forum?

You beat me to it.

What a sponging twat  :rolleyes:.

Offline bigbootylover

i didnt know i owed you something, damn fool

Offline Liverpool

i didnt know i owed you something, damn fool

You don't. However had you reviewed the one you saw in Enfield and the one you saw in Maidstone, you may have received some help.

Offline scutty brown

He was a sleeper account for seven years, must be a record.
I see he likes big girls around size 20, anyone know a TS that big for him?

Offline bigbootylover

ha ha you are funny, you're like a spoilt gang picking on the new kid, so possesive over your debauched site lol

Online finn5555

ha ha you are funny, you're like a spoilt gang picking on the new kid, so possesive over your debauched site lol

If you don’t like it here, which by your post history shows you as a leeching cunt why don’t you log off and fuck off  :hi:

James999

ha ha you are funny, you're like a spoilt gang picking on the new kid,

But you're not the "new kid" are you, you're the fucking weirdo who's been wanking in the corner for years  :music:

You're a bit like Corbyn, everyone thinks you're a twat and "they're all wrong", have you ever thought perhaps they're all right  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 07:40:44 pm by James999 »

Offline scutty brown

Is "Anal Sunday" something to do with being Catholic?

Offline -misternobody-

Hi guys !
Desperate to find an add tu put my cock in, do you guys have any other suggestions?
Don’t mind British or not as long as they’re not Romanian or size 14 or over 40’.
Thanks 
Banned reason: Spamming threads asking for anal
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline winkywanky

I can't actually believe that got posted right after what went before  :lol:.

Online Jonestown

I can't actually believe that got posted right after what went before  :lol:.

The boy is in a frenzy, he is desperate to stick his cock in someone's arse.

Offline scutty brown

Looking for an ass to put his cock in?
He needs to volunteer at the donkey sanctuary

Offline winkywanky

Good luck with that, no self-respecting female donkey would consider that with anyone (or thing) who wasn't hung like a donkey.

You're liable to get a kick in the nuts followed by a loud and jubilant eeeeeyore.

Offline Chorley

Offline magnetico

Pretty impressive leeching indeed...

Offline winkywanky

The VERY appropriately named...Mr. Nobody  :D

Offline winkywanky

Ooh, and the booty guy too!

That's a brace of ban-booty.

Offline sparkus

Is it a Cypress Hill bootleg?  :lol:

Offline davidgood

I do not think he was a serious anal searcher. If he was he would have PMed  like other guys do.

Given the timing of his posts maybe he is at a private  school which has already broken up for half term.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline sparkus

I do not think he was a serious anal searcher. If he was he would have PMed  like other guys do.

Given the timing of his posts maybe he is at a private  school which has already broken up for half term.

Regards,

davidgood

For some of us it's only ever an option when a woman is on her period or doesn't want you to use the same hole her husband does  :lol: