Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRoxane - Ealing Broadway  (Read 724 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7605979) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Online Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- £80 = 30 minutes

- I did spot this profile when it first popped up by Acton however i thought it was a reincarnation off this girl.
External Link/Members Only 
who i walked on over a year ago in Acton it was a bait and switch and said no to my gfe in the room just offered basic services.

Recent review and comments and both profiles appearing at the same time reassured me it was 2 different girls.

- Comms all on point by ealing Broadway station lots off parking restrictions, but i parked by the park and 5 .minutes walk.

- Girl average okayish looking but miserable as fuck just looked really fed up if it wasn't for the reviews and comments i would have walked.  Tried my best to make convo but nah just quick answer's.

- Service wise she's basically there and just have your way with her, cant fault her for that if thats her speciality.

Dfk was very good she listens to all instructions owo was not that deep but she the type to let you just shove your cock deep in her mouth rather then do it herself,  but as she a champion rimmer i didn't bother just kept it mid depthish although attention paid to balls.

Sex again smash her away in any position tell her what you want and dfk on tap, btw her eyes were closed for most off the punt.

- I did try make convo at the end asked if caught her on bad day she just said in bookings she's here to fuck not chat.

- Service wise all good just zero engagement  can't really give a positive especially as i didn't really go for any of her triple x services.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online gurds

was thinking of seeing her, will prob avoid now. Her price isn't too bad though.

In terms of deepthroat blowjob veronica is obviously really good. Have seen her once.

Online patelprat

I saw her a couple of times.

Deep deep kisser, but agree with OP, she's not much into small talk, just gets on with it. Comes across as a little odd in terms of personality.

She's pretty skinny/slim.

Both times I took CIM/swallow.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 11:26:24 pm by patelprat »