Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newport Road Brazilians  (Read 795 times)

Offline RobBevan

Hi all

I've been looking into trying the Brazilian place on Newport Road but struggling to find a contact number or address for this place!

Can anybody help a brother out?

Cheers!

Offline PMAC123

Find any Brazilian girl on AW and text her asking for address.

If she gives you the postcode for Newport road, that's the number.

They have several numbers, a different one on each girls profile, and the girls keep changing, so it's hard to keep track.

Don't have the number to hand for that reason but the numbers all go to the woman in charge anyway, so it's irrelevant which one you call.

Hope that makes sense.

Offline PMAC123

Worth mentioning I went there last week and saw a mature looking woman. Incredible tits and pretty nice ass but older looking face. She was moody and moaned that I touched her boobs too much, asked me to not fuck her so hard and did something else I've forgotten that annoyed me too.

Usually rate the service there 10/10 and have had some incredible punts there, but if there is only one woman available and she fits that description, walk.

Offline RobBevan

Thanks for the info!

I've tried a few numbers today but not had a Newport road postcode yet, do you know if they tend to work later on in the day? Was looking for an early evening punt after work.

Offline HughJardon

Try Vivastreet mate use the search function Brazilians in Wales,  a number should be displayed there

I remember seeing the box of phones the receptionist had, there was probably over 50 shitty pay as you go phones or as we affectionately call them punting phones  :music:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:22:14 pm by HughJardon »

Offline PMAC123

Thanks for the info!

I've tried a few numbers today but not had a Newport road postcode yet, do you know if they tend to work later on in the day? Was looking for an early evening punt after work.

I've been 11am and I've been 10pm. Not sure what tiem they close but they're working most of the time as long as it isn't stupid o'clock. Early evening will be no issue.

Offline RobBevan

Thanks guys.

I managed to get through to them and was told they'd send the address... 2 hours later and no text. Starting to think I'll have to try elsewhere!

Offline PMAC123

Thanks guys.

I managed to get through to them and was told they'd send the address... 2 hours later and no text. Starting to think I'll have to try elsewhere!

Give them a call or text again saying can you send the address! I'd say they either got busy or genuinely forgot but they're usually good on the texts.

The one thing you do want to be careful with this site though is bait and switches, I've called a number on a profile then seen someone else several times. Usually just as hot so I go through with it but dont be afraid to ask for someone else or walk if you don't like the look of them.

Offline RobBevan

I'll bear that in mine, thanks.

I've tried calling a few times since and not had an answer. I will keep persevering though!

Offline HughJardon

I'll bear that in mine, thanks.

I've tried calling a few times since and not had an answer. I will keep persevering though!

I've tried a few numbers to no avail ( basically rings out) , you've got the patience of a saint but personally I'd look elsewhere mate