Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone Cardiff Tour  (Read 1364 times)

Gatchaman

Not sure if anyone else was planning to see External Link/Members Only on her Cardiff tour (today and tomorrow) but I've just looked at her profile and it says it's been cancelled. 

No direct message from her yet to cancel my booking...

Offline Rowlf

I was hoping to meet up with her too, (although my AW booking request didn't get confirmed by her so I didn't get my hopes up). Shame she cancelled her Cardiff visit, her initial advertised four day tour of Cardiff reduced to just Sunday and Monday at some point last week too. Oh well maybe next time she's here, she is still on my HL for now.  :unknown:

Offline mr big

unlucky she cancelled guys she is a great punt dirty with her dirty Manchester accent

Gatchaman

Had a message to say she's hurt her shoulder and can't work as it's her wanking hand  :) gave me a chuckle.

She does say she hopes to come back when she's healed.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

Bob2110

Had a message to say she's hurt her shoulder and can't work as it's her wanking hand  :) gave me a chuckle.

She does say she hopes to come back when she's healed.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

She's here in Cardiff according to her profile.

Gatchaman

She's here in Cardiff according to her profile.

I'm not convinced.  She hasn't logged in since 28th according to AW which seems odd if she's actively working on tour.  She did confirm last week where she's staying, but I've had no response to any of my attempts to contact her for a booking.

Anyone had better luck?

Offline jimmymac

I've tried to contact her about her Birmingham tour later in the week, but no reply. Looks like some other lady might have to get my cash instead.

np500

Think she's just parking her profile up to suck in some p g dosh, hate that.

Offline Rowlf

I hadn't tried booking her again yet. I didn't have much luck last time getting a confirmation of a time slot, although at the time I was unaware she had hurt her arm. Perhaps it's just taking longer for her to get better?
Still on my HL but maybe her next Wales tour. I only punt a two to three times a year, so thinking about seeing Welsh Bunny or trying to meet up with Welsh Candice next.

Gatchaman

I've tried to contact her about her Birmingham tour later in the week, but no reply. Looks like some other lady might have to get my cash instead.

You might be lucky, she logged in yesterday and has times listed on her profile for today and tomorrow in Birmingham which weren't there before.  Cardiff is no longer on the list unfortunately.