Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catryn Swansea (Romanian groups)  (Read 953 times)

jamersonjames

Hi everyone! 

I'm very tempted to try Catryn, I think she's really hot, even in the verification photo, nice big BJ lips!  External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

There seems to be a massive influx of foreign workers in Swansea in the last 72 hours.  Is this something to be wary of?  I'm new to this punters game.  Have only been to see a couple and they have been ones I know are safe.  But these new girls are real wild cards!  Does anyone have any advice when it comes to these girls?  Am I going to be mugged by some big romanian guy and leaving with nothing but my underwear and a black eye?

Offline Mr Mitchell

I don't know this girl but have experience of eastern European girls.

I don't think I have ever been close to being beaten up but I am usually disappointed with service. Nearly everything I asked has been met with a moody "yez but iz eggstra."

Also they rarely look like their pictures (Photoshopped) and sometimes it's just a different girl. My first Romanian was a gorgeous brunette called Emily who gave me a really good time then and in other later meets but she has long since moved on.

Good luck if you go for it!

Gaymoomin

I totally avoid Romanians tbh. Miserable fuckers with little interest or effort. Look for a nice Thai or polish girl. They are much better.

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Don't do it. You'll waste your money. They'll make you feel like a war criminal.

Offline Gregg

I arranged a booking with her, with around 6 hours notice only for her to text me as I pulled up 5mins before the appointment that she couldn't make it so I will have to re-book for another time. Luckily Id only traveled 10mins so not too bad. Safe to say I didn't re-book. This would have been my first ever proper punt too (usually go to parlors) so I didn't get off to the best of starts.
Disappointing because shes red hot.