Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Olivia - Preston  (Read 1058 times)

34 review(s) for OliviaPlaymate (26 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

John_dee

Where= apartment in Preston not far from centre
When= about a year ago (will check aw feedback as she left good feedback for me)
Price= about 80 for 30mins

External Link/Members Only

Had been watching a few videos online of oiled up black ladies and decided I would try this little fantasy out so searched high and low to find the most attractive looking black WG I could and stumbled across classy Olivia. Made my excuses and planned a visit to Preston to a shop which would cover me to meet Olivia.

Rang when I was on my way and was told no problem. Comma good and easy meet to arrange. Went about my day and then drove to address which was texted and made a phone call as per Olivia’s instructions.

Parked up outside a block of modern apartments. (Be careful about where you park round here as traffic wardens a plenty)

Rang Olivia, didn’t get a reply, thought I’d been blown out and I’d wasted a journey. I waited abit and tried ringing a few times didn’t get any answer.

I sat for a minute and looked through some other adverts trying to sort a plan b. As I’m sat there I notice a really attractive black lady jumping out of a sports car st the front of the apartments. I’ve got a feeling this is Olivia so I give it a minute then ring again, bingo we have contact!!!

She apologised and said she would explain what went on when I get up but just give her 5 mins then come up to the apartment.

Off I pop and 5 mins later I’m knocking on the door.

She opens it and she’s stunning, genuinely stunning, what a figure!!!

Really polite and really apologetic, I walk in and she sits me down explaining a traffic warden was ticketing her car and she had chased him down to explain that she lived there. It’s fine I’m not bothered we are here now.

We had a little kiss which was pretty sensual, then she stands up and starts giving me a lap dance, which was pretty fucking sexy I’ll be honest!!! She’s wearing a little tight all in one lingerie thing which was a sight for sore eyes on her Tiny petite figure!!

As per my instructions she had the baby oil on the side and she bent over in front of me so I could oil her up, she stripped off as I was piling her up it was really horny. We played and we were really enjoying each other, she genuinely enjoyed it she kept asking me to do the things over and over again.

I was ready to go so on with the nodder and I stood up and put her hand against the  all while I went in from behind both of us stood up. Her oiled up body was abasutely drop dead gorgeous.

We went at it like that for abit until I filled up and we sat down talking together and doing a little bit of kissing.

She’s a really nice girl we had a really good conversation and her English is really good. We talked about where she come from and we overstayed my 30 mins, I was the only me who stood up and said I’d leave, I think she would of let me stay longer but I didn’t want to overstay my welcome .

Summary

This girl is hot and really friendly. Very good value for money and also a great punt.

Happy that I’d chosen her to tick off fantasy I’d been having .

Highly recommended

Johnny 5