Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia Burnt Oak. GFE with a gorgeous brazilian  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Iz88

Missed out on a opportunity the day before the actual punt with Bia due to miscomms. Booked her but she was on the way to the location and when i got there a punter was lurking and beat me to it! Went up and spoke to her friend who was another WG (Gaby) there from External Link/Members Only , however due to her poor english i could not explain my situation and just decided to come back the next day.

Booked her for 30 mins (Bia) through text and speed down to the block of flats hidden just off Burnt oak. Went up to her apartment and was releived to see Bia open the door and went into her room.

She was stunning, dark skinned amazonian woman. Petite, fit body and a huge brazilian booty. Tits were fake but she was still gorgeous. She asked if i wanted extra FK for £20 and OWO for £30 i said no just the standard and she put on some music and started stripping.

Her skin felt smooth and she smelt nice but i couldnt get my hands off her huge booty and i kept squeezing as she grinded on me. Her OW technique was quite poor so im glad i didnt pay the extra for it, which was fine as I was still amazed by her good looks.

On with the jon and started with reverse cowgirl where she was grinding slowly and i couldnt handle the slow pace so i flipped her over to missionary and started pounding her for a good 10 mins and finished off.

I was happy to see the change in personnel with these brazilian websites as they kept switching the same girls in different places. Some in south, north and other parts outside of London. However, the services were abit standard and nothing in particular stood out from her services apart from her amazingly good looks and fit body.

Would not return unless a new girl comes in but these cheap brazilian WGs are a good P&D as and when you need it!

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review

Perennial Question: Is she a Bubble Butt thread entrant??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

This girl has had AW profile(s) before, and probably VS ones too.  She may be known to Latina lovers on board who can link previous records.

These are unusual scars (I think) to have for just breast enhancement,  I've only encountered them with women who've had reductions.  Anyone more "mammarian" in knowledge care to better explain?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

I think those type of scars can also be for an 'uplift', where the nipple is moved upwards. But of course that often happens with a reduction anyway.