Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soapy massage - Reading  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Matt699

Do any of the massage places do soapy massage in reading ??

Offline latecomer

No idea.  Why not phone and ask them?

Offline Warm-Hands

I have never seen any hints of soapy massage potential. I think you would need a big bathroom for that and I haven't seen any sign of a bathroom big enough for a soapy massage.

Offline Kamilondon

Do any of the massage places do soapy massage in reading ??

Only place offering that is a place I went to in Bournemouth, that’s the closest I have got to a soapy massage , have reviewed it. Also I heard of some place in Earl’s Court London who have a table shower.. but I have not been there myself
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Only gaff i've been to here [in UK] where this is available is Soft Touch Northampton

External Link/Members Only

Pics of the wet room for soapy [& nuru] showing on the website

Have done soapy maybe 3 or 4 times + nuru a couple

The wet room set up [with double airbed] means no need to worry about splashes.  Its ace

Have had nuru on a bed elsewhere with a pvc cover & its nowhere near as good

If the rota was a bit more inspiring i would have visited more times

Will plan a return when on the M1 so its only 20 mins diversion

A proper british type parlour - pukka accomo, safe & easy to book.  If you book the day before you have to call in the morning to confirm

If you've got big balls park right outside [a couple of spaces], otherwise a mini retail park bout 100m away [free - maybe a 2 hour limit ?]

There is a caff right next door & in the summer there are a few tables out front

A couple of builders drinking tea gave me a knowing look, laugh / smile, as i headed in there.  Didn't bother me but might put off some if local

Here there are a couple of the burds getting a fag on:

Online contentguy

In Alton, I’ve seen Sofia in Farnham and would recommend , but not tried the Alton gig.