Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy ANA Southampton  (Read 424 times)

Marcusnash187

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't get though to my plan A so fired of texts to multiple WGS and ANA got back to me quickest.

COMMS:8/10. She text me the postcode straight away and instructed me to phone when outside. Ok English not brilliant by any means.

LOCATION:5/10. Shared house in Bassett, on a very busy rd. Once inside clean and tidy.

THE GIRL: 7/10. Her face was caked in heavy make up but was ok her body is nice, small firm tits and slim with a tidy arses. She is friendly and complimentary.

SERVICE: 5/10. I booked a 15 min P&D as I always do. She gave me OW it wasn't very deep not too good or bad tbh then onto doggy and she did the typical rom thing of complaining I was too big and to go slowly ECT so I gave her a 60% pounding and finished in the bag. I wouldn't return  but she seemed nice enough.

Offline Chooser

Roma Swamp donkey scenario strikes again!  :dash:

Offline DrConners

Roma Swamp donkey scenario strikes again!  :dash:

Marcus says he only ever books 15min pump & dump punts - I think even with a Rommy WG your going to get the minimal levels of 'service' below the minimal level of sevice you would normally get from a shit one/Rom - Know what I mean ?

I've had quite a few that give better service the more you spend/book - It's all about the #cash - Who'd have thought !!  :sarcastic:

I'd struggle to get them unwrapped in 15 minutes anyway ! !

'Swamp donkey' -  :D  :D

Offline Chooser

You’re right DrC! In many years gone by I did actually have a really good Roma punt on a fairly regular basis which was pretty expensive but worth it. When she returned to Romania I fell into the trap of trying to find a replacement with no success and instead in more recent times a number of shit service providing swamp donkeys. Hence my negative attitude to them and no matter how hot they may look I just won’t go near them! Onwards and upwards!  :hi: