Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex of Hampshire -  (Read 778 times)

Offline Awayfromhome23873

Anyone seen her before ?

profile on AW but not sure if she is active, wondered if anyone knew if she had changed her profile

number goes direct to answerphone and no reply to emails

External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

WTF is that across her arse? Has she been branded???

Online Waterhouse

WTF is that across her arse? Has she been branded???
:lol:
Think its just the shadow from the hem of the lacey frilly thing she's wearing.

OP she regularly works out of a certain well known hotel in Cobham Surrey. AFAIK she is still active.

Offline Awayfromhome23873

:lol:
Think its just the shadow from the hem of the lacey frilly thing she's wearing.

OP she regularly works out of a certain well known hotel in Cobham Surrey. AFAIK she is still active.

Thanks I'll persevere then and see if I can arrange something, theres something about her thats got me wanting !!

Offline nigel4498

Guessing geography isn't her strong point.
Alex of Hampshire.
She does know Cobham is in Surrey  :D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:33:00 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline houseboot

Guessing geography isn't her strong point.
Alex of Hampshire.
She does know Cobham is in Surrey  :D

She knew that Andover was in Hampshire.

Perhaps, with the benefit of hindsight, she now realises it wasn't the best name to choose but c'est la vie.

Offline Stiltskin

Surely it’s just like being called Olga from Russia, working in London.

Offline themaserman

I booked her for an hour in Cobham last year and she cancelled me at the last minute due to 'being sick'
I worked out from her feedback after she bumped me off for a longer booking so have avoided her since.

Offline DrConners

I booked her for an hour in Cobham last year and she cancelled me at the last minute due to 'being sick'
I worked out from her feedback after she bumped me off for a longer booking so have avoided her since.

Cheers for sharing - Her current rate is £180 for an hour :

Q. Will you do less than 1 hour booking?    A. To get the most from a meeting, I think an hour is the least time to enjoy ourselves properly. I don't like to rush things and wish you to leave completely satisfied ;) xx

I get the point from her Q&A but to bump you - Seriously unprofessional & a greedy cow - Who would have thought it from a woman who sells her gash for cash  :sarcastic:

She's been logging into her account but no AW FB since July 2017.