Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SlutyCherry/Oxford  (Read 645 times)

clive

She is definitely not the girl in the pictures. She's older.External Link/Members Only
I think she runs two profiles  External Link/Members Only

lenirie68

She is definitely not the girl in the pictures. She's older.External Link/Members Only
I'm not sure she runs two profile but SlutyCherry is a negative. She advertises as Italian but she must be Romanian and the adventure is a continuous "not this, not that" ... it happened too long ago to write a review, but she is in my blacklist.

Offline timsussex

it happened too long ago to write a review, but she is in my blacklist.

why ?  do you think she might have improved  :wackogirl:

clive

I'm not sure she runs two profile but SlutyCherry is a negative. She advertises as Italian but she must be Romanian and the adventure is a continuous "not this, not that" ... it happened too long ago to write a review, but she is in my blacklist.
I use two phone numbers for punt.I sent a txt to SlutyCherry External Link/Members Only and she answered my texts right away and after 10min. I sent a different texts to Sluty Tara External Link/Members Only and I got exactly the same written txt about hotel,uniforms etc. so that's why I think she use two profiles.Anyway both of them are in my blacklist now

Offline DrConners

I use two phone numbers for punt.I sent a txt to SlutyCherry External Link/Members Only and she answered my texts right away and after 10min. I sent a different texts to Sluty Tara External Link/Members Only and I got exactly the same written txt about hotel,uniforms etc. so that's why I think she use two profiles.Anyway both of them are in my blacklist now

The reviews speak for themselves in my opinion Clive - Which you've had access to since joining August 2015 - Just saying.

Thanks for all the contributions  :sarcastic: