Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zeusspa slough  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Jones614

External Link/Members Only

Hi just experienced my first ever visit to a ‘spa’ .... wow what an eventful evening, now have been visiting Windsor recently with work and saw this place pop up on google as I was looking for a more relaxing environment.

The place is on the busy high street in slough centre, all blacked out with a door bell entrance looks a little seedy but as it was dark and not from around that area I didn’t care who saw me rocking in.

Upon entry I met a good looking Romanian girl say @ 25 a few tattoos slim etc. Was shown to the bar area which is just inside and asked if I wanted to look around before I stayed.

Nice a clean place with two jacuzzis and a sauna. A couple of massage rooms and some resting areas with bed/ sofas covered In pleather!

Returned to the bar and payed my £20 fee now this covered full use of all the facilities and can stay for as long as you like. It’s fully naturist so no need for shorts and given a towel and shown to the changing room. Quick strip off and off to the jacuzzi.

I’m met again this time by three ladies dressed only in a towel themselves all looked pretty impressive one had bigger boobs than the other two and all quite attractive so in the jacuzzi I pooped and swiftly followed by one of the girls again slim small tits but attractive, plenty of small talk and after an hour or so of flirting with all three asked if I want a massage

Too right all hot and sweaty from the sauna and jacuzzis I pick one and off to the room.... now it’s £25 for half hour massage and an extra £20 for a naked hj. Massage was good nice and firm from a sweet looking rom girl. Nice ass decent rack small but good. Touching was allowed and a great hj delivered.

Then off to the shower and back in the sauna jacuzzi etc ! It was great no rushing you can have a smoke in the little area out back and stay from opening till closing if you want. I was told that some nights you get couples and single women too. There was a couple of guys there who were pretty open about why they were there and I was there for around 4 hours chilling in a pleasant relaxing environment with the odd glimpse of the ladies popping in and out of their towels brought drinks when I wanted who could want for more?

VFM oh yeah 4 hours a massage and a hj all for £65 and if I’d stayed the opportunity of a bit of swinging with a couple or maybe a quickie with a single girls or two!

Will I be back? Oh yeah may just nip in tonight and see who’s in!  :yahoo:

Offline 21again

Do they have any English girls there?

Offline bungry

i wonder how much post massage cum is in the jacuzzi....

Offline Jones614

No English girls just Romanian it’s an English guy that seems to run it.

:scare: never crossed my mind about the pre cum!!! Everything was clean and there are signs around the jacuzzi that say no sex! Water was clear god I’m wondering now  :vomit:

Offline switftjake

so in the jacuzzi I pooped and swiftly followed by one of the girls
Hmm, less worried about the cum in the jacuzzi athan the floaters

Offline nigel4498

I've reported this review as it's against the rules.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Moved to S.E. discussion board.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 11:23:32 pm by nigel4498 »

JamesFD

How come there are reviews for the Phoenix Club on the London review section then? I think there are also other reviews for Zeus that haven't been moved.

Offline Jones614

Hmm, less worried about the cum in the jacuzzi athan the floaters

Lol ok so I spelt popped incorrectly 😂

Offline Jones614

Hidden Image/Members Only

Moved to S.E. discussion board.

Fair point It has turned into a review of the establishment tho that was not the intention! My bad 🤗

Offline ciscoxxx69

So...is it okay to go there as a couple...? and once inside can you have Sex with the girl youve taken along?

Offline switftjake

Fair point It has turned into a review of the establishment tho that was not the intention! My bad 🤗
You could write new review of the rom who massage you

Offline surreyvisitor

I have read a few reviews about this place and they all state this place is pretty dead all the time and the only girls there are the paid Eastern European girls who give the massages.

Nothing wrong with that at all, but the spa kind of implies this is actually a venue that swingers go to which doesn't seem to be the case?

As you say, £65 for 4 hours at a spa with massage and handjob doesn't sound bad, how hot are these girls?

Offline Jones614

So...is it okay to go there as a couple...? and once inside can you have Sex with the girl youve taken along?
Yep couples are welcome and it’s the weekend where it gets busier. Sex is perfectly acceptable if you take it to one one the rooms.

Offline Jones614

I have read a few reviews about this place and they all state this place is pretty dead all the time and the only girls there are the paid Eastern European girls who give the massages.

Nothing wrong with that at all, but the spa kind of implies this is actually a venue that swingers go to which doesn't seem to be the case?

As you say, £65 for 4 hours at a spa with massage and handjob doesn't sound bad, how hot are these girls?
After talking with the guy that seems to run the place and chatting to the girls it gets busier at weekends and late evening, the place is open till 3am and the couples come then. He said they had a busy Halloween party night on the Saturday!
The girls are pretty hot one is quite short and very playful with small tits and a tight little body, another is new to it all and facially pretty with nice full lips and a tidy body and the last one has big boobs and a round ass and pretty too.
I don’t remember the names but they are very chatty and accommodating always asking if they can get you a drink etc.
 I enjoyed myself was nice to relax in a comfortable atmosphere especially after a hard days graft
Think I’d like to check out what the weekend is like and late nights too just to see if any couples actually turn up!!

Offline Jones614

Offline m21kent

Was FS on offer with any of the girls do you know?

Offline Fisherman

Been here quite a few times and never seen any other woman in there other than the massage girls.

Friendly place though

Never had fs offered or heard of it being offered
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:57:09 pm by Fisherman »

Offline Hi88888888

Anyone else been here recently? Extra services def availble? Or only hj?

Ron da Cuba

HJ only. They would lose their licence from the council if any hint of FS. So definitely not.
Never.

Offline Hi88888888

How r the girls? Lots to choose from?

Ron da Cuba

3 girls. All Romanian. Normally 2 on at a time. Attractive with good bodies but not stunners. Easy to chat to and guaranteed HE for £20 extra.