Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shilpa - Tolworth  (Read 2001 times)

Stevensmiles

External Link/Members Only

Click the link you will find Shilpa works mainly on a Monday.

So I’ve reviewed Danielle who works from this apartment in Tolworth so I don’t need to go through the basics again.
But I will. :D

Rang, spoke to maid, booked a slot and went.

Flat above shops in the high street, entrance at rear up a flight of steps.
 Usually car parking not to difficult lt in streets surrounding the area.

Bedrooms clean and tidy, shower available.

This was my second visit to see Shilpa so we are old friends.

Very pretty Indian girl mid twenties, slim, natural breasts, shaven haven.

I tried the tie and tease with her after describing my fantasy and she was spot on.

Lots of slow edging to keep me...... on edge  :D
Covered blow job and reverse oral..... she orgasmed.
Kissing was very light with no tongues.

One thing I did notice was Shilpa absolutely loves her nipples being kissed, licked and sucked. Nice touch.

I still think the pricing here is a bit over the top at £160 for the hour but I did overrun a tad. I think perhaps because she didn’t have another booking straight after mine.
Sex was obviously her on top and as requested by myself. Was a very gentle rocking to make it last and also to keep up the tease aspect etc.

A lovely girl and I will definitely see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shant999

What prices was she charging for any extras?

Stevensmiles

What prices was she charging for any extras?

Not sure about what the extras would be.
I only asked about my own particular session if you like and she said £80 for half an hour.
So I had already ore-booked for the hour so £160.

I used to go see Nicole when she was in Raynes Park (Now Kingston) and got exactly the same for £130.

Stupid me. The title should of course read “Shilpa-Tolworth”

If any mods see this can they alter it please
Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 12:18:48 pm by Stevensmiles »

Offline Waterhouse

Her bio on the webpage says she likes OWO.... OP did you request covered or is OWO extra?

Stevensmiles

Her bio on the webpage says she likes OWO.... OP did you request covered or is OWO extra?

Do you know............ I never really noticed. OWO or covered doesn’t matter to me so much and actually being tied to the bed meant that whatever she did.   She was in control so to speak.

So once again.   I could not answer if OWO is an extra or wether she just provides it if asked.
Although I would say this. I had already agreed £160 ..... so if OWO was an extra anything. I would not have forked out any more cash for it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:31:04 pm by Stevensmiles »

Offline Waterhouse

Do you know............ I never really noticed. OWO or covered doesn’t matter to me so much and actually being tied to the bed meant that whatever she did.   She was in control so to speak.

So once again.   I could not answer if OWO is an extra or wether she just provides it if asked.
Although I would say this. I had already agreed £160 ..... so if OWO was an extra anything. I would not have forked out any more cash for it.
Good answer. Lol.   :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review, OP. Had always wondered about that place, but it seemed to be an overpriced parlour. However, any time I'm down that way there seems to be fuck all other options (to the point I just don't stop and keep on driving).

Stevensmiles

Cheers for the review, OP. Had always wondered about that place, but it seemed to be an overpriced parlour. However, any time I'm down that way there seems to be fuck all other options (to the point I just don't stop and keep on driving).

Your right Fuzzy. I do think at £80 for 30 mins if you want the usual stuff it’s a tad overpriced.
There is a flat near Morden I’ve used and was charged £70. So I suppose it’s a case of shopping around a bit. I think there are some WG’s who operate out of Worcester Park that may be cheaper.

But in saying that I’ve met a couple of girls from the Tolworth parlour and I really get on with them so will probably keep going back.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:27:52 am by Stevensmiles »

Offline simon07

She used to be Amira from Annabellas. I wonder if she will return there in the future as their prices are lower?

Offline charlie.mac

I think she is Anika R on adultwork.
£200 p/h these days.
You think it's the same girl?

Stevensmiles

I think she is Anika R on adultwork.
£200 p/h these days.
You think it's the same girl?

Oh that’s a difficult one to answer. I can’t even tell from the images in her gallery and I’ve met her twice.
But I shall try and find out for you  :D