Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has post-lockdown made service providers arrogant?  (Read 703 times)

Offline Mikefr1972

Although I do not punt regularly, I found this shop in Dunstable that has some nice masseuses. I booked 2 weeks ago but as I was coming from London, M1 was at stand still and I was 15 mins late. When I reached the shop, the masseuse was waiting and I paid up. Before we could go to the room, this dragon emerges & starts shouting at me. As I had already paid & the masseuse has lovely, I decided to stay. I had an excellent massage and she had a lovely body.

I tried to book yesterday for an appointment today with the same masseuse. The text went like this.

Provider( I assume the dragon) : Ok. I book you in. Please make sure you are on time.Last time you were 15 mins late.

Me: I will do my best

Provider: Well I will not book you in then.

Me: You can get lost.I explained to you I was stuck in traffic on M1. If you dont want my business I can take it elsewhere.

Provider. Wow! No problem.

It appears they are busy enough not to worry. Yet before lock down,they were really sweet( inc the dragon).

I wish I had taken the phone number of the masseuse. She had a lovely face & body.

External Link/Members Only

Phone: 07368 942654

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sounds like a bad dose of pre menstural tension!, I've had to live with that bugger many times;!...

Offline Nickoname1

This is the shop opened by Jay Thai of St Alban's (and Hatfield before that). I've never met her but have had similarly blunt/rude messages from her when trying to book in the past. I gave up in the end.

She seems to have favourites and was offering topless and fully nude massages at one point to a select few at her house.

Maybe she's finding the strain of running a shop too much in these difficult times? No excuse though.

Offline George South

I know nostalgia isnt what it used to be.
But Ido sometimes think people are much ruder now than before lockdown.
Maybe not in this case as the person involved just sounds plain rude.

A lot of people including myself have lost some of their social skills after being under virtual house arrest for the last year.