Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: riley rae and her brunette friend, threesome. Stevenage well known hotel chain.  (Read 927 times)

Fc_casual

External Link/Members Only OR External Link/Members Only 

Touring in stevenage.
April 017

so was scanning adultwork in need of release and something English.
when i noticed riley and her friend was touring in my area.
i gave riley a text and to see if they were available for a 30 min in call duo.
yes she replied with the postcode and told me £140 for the 30mins

Arrived at the hotel and called her when i got outside to get the room number. picked up straight away and told me room number.
I knocked on the door and was let in.
what stood in front off me was too good looking english girls they said they were from Nottingham.
the brunette is better looking, really fit 9.5/10 - riley 8.5/10.
i striped whilst i done this they were cuddling and kissing each other on the bed
lay on the bed on my front and 4 hands start to massage my body all over.
loads of dirty talk, "oh yh babe you need two naughty girls, one isnt enough"
a few mins massage and i flipped onto my front.
told them to start sucking my cock, i was expecting owo but the brunette reached for a dom
i didn't make a fuss as she was so good looking and (i didn't make it clear i wanted owo before handed money over presumed they would do it as says on profile at discretion and im young and fit) oh well,  she started to suck away while riley laid to the side of me cuddling and kissing.

They swapped and this continued for another 5 mins. then the brunette told me to facefuck riley to which i grinned and got on my knees on the bed whilst riley was laying down and i started to fuck her throat this was very good whilst the brunette was pushing her head onto my cock
i then ask to switch but the brunette didnt really look like she wanted to get facefuck she lets riley do they filthy things but got another bj off her was good tech of deepthroat and tip play.

i then wanted to fuck the brunette so she jumped on top of me and started to ride me whilst riley lay next to me cuddling kissing and stroking my balls. feeling ready to pop i asked were i could cum and riley replied on my tits. she lent over me and i exploded all over her tits.
wipe up and dressed. quick kiss, then out the door.
3rd successful good threesome.
worth a go if there in your area.