Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tally up your punts  (Read 4709 times)

Whore_Monger

You know how they say "quit smoking save money" well I had a similar thought earlier so decided to find a nice quiet place and think back as to how many punts I've tallied up since 2009.
Personally 'only' 18months of that time I've been punting due to relationships.
So I'm on 56+/-3 punts average punt costs £60 for me (mostly quickies) so about £3500 no including misc
expenses like travel, punting phone, Jonny's etc
Although im not gonna give it up in the near future, it puts it into perspective a little when I so hastily spend 50-100quid on a hooker, yet deliberate over things that doesn't necessarily give immediate pleasure, such as a new pair of jeans, extra supplements for the gym, furniture for the house etc.

Thoughts...?

dilettante

Roughly £1500 over 20 months - about 15% of what I've spent on child maintenance in that time so seems fair enough; and precisely zilch on "high maintenance birds" ...

willbred

Since June 1987, probably getting on for £100k. That's the cost...the value and happy memories are priceless

Offline tesla

dont even want to consider it, I started in 1979

Offline threechilliman

Roughly £1500 over 20 months - about 15% of what I've spent on child maintenance in that time so seems fair enough; and precisely zilch on "high maintenance birds" ...

Easy. £3240 in 7 months exactly. 28 punts and I've fucked 31 girls, one of them 4 times. I suppose it depends what you call good value!

I wish I didn't keep records....

tcm

Offline Private Parts

Have to say I've given up counting and worrying. But very few regrets once I knew what I was looking for.
Experience is everything, good and bad. Comment is cheap.
Memories undiminished.
PP :hi:

Offline Wilson85

£650 in 5 months. Trying for one punt a month for pecuniary reasons.

I've spent enough money to buy a small car on tattoos, and I've still got loads to ink in yet.  I could have 3 punts a month with my monthly tattoo spend.

I'm pennywise and pound foolish.

And I agree with Private Parts, we do want we want/feel like at the time, at that moment. There's no point looking back.

Offline Boundless

I don't keep records, I see it as an unnecessary risk, but wish I did as my memory is hopeless!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well seening the price to get high these days ?. Around the same hourly cost as a good woman, problem is i like both;-)

But as they say,

"If it floats, flies or fucks, its cheaper to rent".

The happy one

God I really don't want to even think about it

There are over 30 reviews on pnet and there is less that a fifth at least

Plus over a hundred on aw

Plus there are the ones I never reviewed or have been deleted

So has to be close to 400 to 500

At a rough rate of £150

Fuck that and in 10 years

But I have had two wanks today watching some of the videos I have

And when they do get to nail the lid down my body is going to be for fuck all

Sod leaving a beautiful copse mine is going to be battered bruised and fuck ugly with a huge smile

Offline akauya

I used to keep a tally of the women I fucked but that was years and years ago. I no longer keep records and I don't really want to. It would depress me to find out how much money I spent on hundreds of women (and that's not just prossies I include lovers, girlfriends and swingers).

If I didn't have such an overactive libido I would be a wealthy man.

tonysoprano

I don't count any more it's pointless. Once you accept shagging is a necessity not a luxury than you have to pay for it like all of life's other necessities.

But it's probably 2-3 punts a week for the last 5 years.

Offline Boundless

I don't count any more it's pointless. Once you accept shagging is a necessity not a luxury than you have to pay for it like all of life's other necessities.

But it's probably 2-3 punts a week for the last 5 years.

2-3 a week!!
Crikey!
Unless you're seeing a lot of girls multiple times you must spend a heck of a lot of time researching.
I take my hat off to you sir!   :hi:

Offline webpunter

Seems like some UKP guys are in the "100k club" Respec !
I'm around 15k over 5 years or so.  Around the 100-125 mark in terms of numbers  Worth every penny :)
Must sit down & compile a list sometime.  More a nice trip down memory lane - rather than trying to work out how much dosh i've shelled out
Must try harder to get my numbers increased
Can you imagine our friends over at Mnet reading this thread.  It would make their blood boil - even hotter than usual.  To know how much their OH's could be spending & enjoying themselves.  LOL

Offline webpunter

2-3 a week!!
Crikey!

Unless you're seeing a lot of girls multiple times you must spend a heck of a lot of time researching.
I take my hat off to you sir!   :hi:
The researching is all part of the fun - especially since being on UKP !
As above - an average of 2.5 punts a week * 50 [a week or two off for holidays] * 5 = 750.  Even if on the high side ish then 500-600 is impressive.  And CRIKEY is a very apt word

Offline webpunter

I used to keep a tally of the women I fucked but that was years and years ago. I no longer keep records and I don't really want to. It would depress me to find out how much money I spent on hundreds of women (and that's not just prossies I include lovers, girlfriends and swingers).
If I didn't have such an overactive libido I would be a wealthy man.
But not as happy me thinks.  No point being the wealthiest bloke in the graveyard

Mancspunter

I have no idea how many/much nor do I wish to, If I try to sit and think about it, I know there are loads I am missing off the list so its a pointless task, if I am being honest I sometimes wonder, if I cant remember a lot of them why am I doing it.
Then next time I am balls deep in some lass I only met a few minutes before I know why :lol:

Offline af1231

Ive only punted in soho and have been for the past 2 years now. A

Altogether I have spent £1917 on 41 sessions.

I keep a online document with the name price and any comments about the girl.

Diehard

Not kept a detailed record, but average I depend is 150 per punt and have slept with around 170 hookers in 9 years. I'd estimate I'm around the 20 k mark.

I'd say it a lot better way to spend money than on a Porsche 911, I'm thinking of the guys who have spent around 100k.

If sensible, punting just replaces another excess, not adds to it.

Offline biker-boy

This is the first year in around 5 years of punting that I've kept any sort of records, seemed important at the time. On reflection, I'll change the 'important' word for 'interesting'.

The Statistics -

32 bookings with 14 WG's.
£3,330 spent.
Two x 3-somes, 2 x GB's, 1 x 4-some (MFFF).
3 x walk-outs (proud moments!)

VFM = 90%
Regret Level = 50%

Offline webpunter

I keep a online document
My fave place for storing stuff.  Just about as bomb-proof as it can get

jimbobwood

£1220 I have spent this year on 19 punts

5 - Bad - £250
7 - Neutral - £510
6 - Good - £360
1 - Excellent - £100

By the end of the year, it will be about £2500

Offline webpunter

Can u imagine the doomsday scenario - you get caught by the OH. She asks the question - how many ? No point in admitting to 1. An obvious lie.  I'd go for 3. Just missing off the other 120 !
Could then get worse - with divorce proceedings & u have to stand up in court or make a declaration. It wouldn't look good to say "i'd like another 122 offences to be taken into consideration"

Whore_Monger

Fucking brilliant!

The whole world's fucking, personally I'll probably give it up next time a decent relationship comes along, until then I'll justify it as "life experience"  :cool:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Fucking brilliant!

The whole world's fucking, personally I'll probably give it up next time a decent relationship comes along, until then I'll justify it as "life experience"  :cool:

"Thus spake a man who isn't married";(..

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Can u imagine the doomsday scenario - you get caught by the OH. She asks the question - how many ? No point in admitting to 1. An obvious lie.  I'd go for 3. Just missing off the other 120 !
Could then get worse - with divorce proceedings & u have to stand up in court or make a declaration. It wouldn't look good to say "i'd like another 122 offences to be taken into consideration"

As i understand it this sort of thing is of No interest to a divorce court.

Seems that there is no consideration of right or wrong or morals taken into account in the whole process..

Offline akauya

[...]
Can you imagine our friends over at Mnet reading this thread.  It would make their blood boil - even hotter than usual.  To know how much their OH's could be spending & enjoying themselves.  LOL

Oh yes...  the mumsnet brigade I'm sure they read this often, to gather evidence of course.

Hidden Image/Members Only mumsnet!

touch.and.go

Heard on the radio recently that they have now added prostitution into the calculation for GDP - and it increased the figure by £10bn - well done lads :drinks:

Offline nigel4498

I keep an Excel spreadsheet on DropBox.
Started punting again last October after a four year break.
Have spent £3535 on 21 punts plus £452 on expenses, ie hotel, petrol, train, taxi ect.
Grand total of £3987 for the year.
Certainly not a cheap hobby but its my only vice, don't smoke, drink or gamble, a guy has to some pleasure in life. Great times all in all and looking forward to another good year.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:12:49 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline jackdaw

No idea.

But due to indifferent health have hardly punted at all this year. And have been really surprised at big, big difference to my "cash flow".

I think we nearly all tend to under-estimate impact on finances. It's not just the WG fees...it's getting there, taking time off work, staying overnight in hotels, etc...it all adds up.

Offline licky

Luckily, I cant find a calculator at the moment.
Its only about a couple of hundred £ per week, but for 15 years.

Probably still cheaper than a divorce.

Am I getting a bit bored with it?- not sure, but I am bored with writing about it, hence the lack of reports recently.
I will hopefully find my writing mojo again one day.

Offline blackburnian

23 punts
17 girls
£1560 spent

Plus 1 h/e massage @ £80

Probably 70% decent/good punts but only 5 or 6 have been really good - Pretty much totally avoided really crap ones/scammers in the main due to advice on here/other forums.

Hoping for an influx of local non EE newbies in the run up to xmas which should improve figures.

BB

Offline JR

From Jan 2013 when I started tonight will be the 38th, a couple of 1hr, couple of 3hrs & the rest 2hrs so £7,600 plus quite a bit of petrol as I live in the sticks. 3 more already booked :D
Edit: 13 girls, the future bookings are 2 separate repeats and one new girl
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:28:20 pm by JR »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I've been punting for almost 30 years, gulp!

In some years I've punted more than others so during that time I reckon I've spent around £40K. Enough for a deposit on a small place somewhere hot. Nah fuck it. I don't want to waste £40K on something frivolous!

Whore_Monger

Since June 1987, probably getting on for £100k. That's the cost...the value and happy memories are priceless
So has to be close to 400 to 500

At a rough rate of £150

Fuck that and in 10 years
I've been punting for almost 30 years, gulp!

In some years I've punted more than others so during that time I reckon I've spent around £40K. Enough for a deposit on a small place somewhere hot. Nah fuck it. I don't want to waste £40K on something frivolous!

lol question for the 'veterans' of the scene from the young crew....is it fair to say punting is like an addiction, once you start you can't stop?

I'm 27 and I'm trying to envision what I'll be doing with my life (will I still be punting) in say 5 years...

Offline tesla

as long as the good punts outnumber the poor ones then you will probably keep punting, the trick is to keep the ratio of good to poor in your favour, do that by research and experience, 35 years on I still get the occasional poor session, I just move on to the next

Offline akauya

lol question for the 'veterans' of the scene from the young crew....is it fair to say punting is like an addiction, once you start you can't stop?

I'm 27 and I'm trying to envision what I'll be doing with my life (will I still be punting) in say 5 years...

Is punting an addiction? I suppose, to a certain extent, yes. I never tried to give it up so I don't know if I would find it impossible to go without punting. I started in my late teens (pushing 50 now) and always have had a high libido. I wish I didn't sometimes. I got myself into lots of hassle because of that. The one thing that I always have done is find variety. So I mix sex with civvies, swingers and prossies. I'm probably addicted to the thrill of having sex with someone new rather than just being addicted to punting.

I like variety that's why I don't have regulars and hardly ever do a repeat visit (although I have done so on occasions).

Whore_Monger

Yeah good advise man, I just booked another for tomorrow haha, it's funny because the more I think about not doing it the more I do it. I'll never give up at this rate  :dash:

Dusktildawn

Started January this year
9 girls various meets
£7790  :vomit:

Whore_Monger

9 girls various meets

WTF!

Care to share?

Toshiba

Around 30 punts in 2 years

Spent about £1900

Being attached its a constant risk, one ive so far had 2 scares but all was ok

Its a scary thing to do when attached

touch.and.go

9 girls various meets

Fucking hell mate - were they all overnights or have you mised out a decimal point? :scare:

Dusktildawn

WTF!

Care to share?

Only three of those were any good,one stole money off me,one went to Dubai,one went weird on me,one asked me to lend her money so I said goodbye

I did a lot of overnights while away on business as prefer relaxing than just a quick punt

Dusktildawn

Fucking hell mate - were they all overnights or have you mised out a decimal point? :scare:

There were a lot of overnights but also repeat visits/incalls

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:40:44 pm by Dusktildawn »

touch.and.go

There were a lot of overnights but also repeat visits/incalls

OK - understood - thought for a minute you had blown £8k on 9 punts.

Dusktildawn

OK - understood - thought for a minute you had blown £8k on 9 punts.

No not quite that bad but there's only one is see again in the list

Amazing how second/third time round it's just not as good,I think the WG take the piss when your a nice guy and I need to be more direct with them  :crazy:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Amazing how second/third time round it's just not as good,I think the WG take the piss when your a nice guy and I need to be more direct with them  :crazy:

Any woman will take the piss if you come across as a nice guy. You won't believe the number of offices I was in years ago as an annoymous IT techie and overheard the women gassing between themselves and it was only the bad boys that had their interest, very sad but all too true;(..

GeeWiz

I think some WGs put less effort into a session because you have chosen to see them again.  If familiarity breeds contempt, it's time to move on.

£999 in 2014 so far.

Offline Greenman

15-20k but spread over 15 years

Breaks down to only £20 a week

Worth every penny and the memories I have will take me to the grave

password02

Had approx close to 200 punts in just over 2 years with perhaps 120-130 different girls - Mix of 75% up to and including a 1 hour session and 25% +1-3 hour sessions, average of £100 per hour - close to £26k so approx +£13k pa.

Really not bothering going forward to think about costs and numbers as it starts to get very worrying thinking about the money £ all the time.

So going forward the clock is at £0