Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sally Belfast Incall  (Read 2552 times)

12 review(s) for Sexysally2018 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline hrm69

This was from about 6 weeks ago. Seen Sally was in town again and after a few previous attempts to meet her had failed, I was able to get a booking with her. Was an early morning booking.

Her profile been offline for a while but appear to be back up now - External Link/Members Only

One hour booking at £100.

Comms

Comms initially done via AW and then text message few days before and on the morning of the booking. Quick text on arrival and she called me to guide me to the exact apartment.

Venue

Apartment off the Lisburn Road, believe she has used it before. Easy to get into and no issues. Discreet enough, a few folk walking about but no issues. Clean and tidy apartment.

Meeting

Was greeted by Sally at the door, who was wearing a figure hugging dress. This lady is simply stunning, her photos don't do her justice to be honest, fantastic figure and her tits are magnificient. 

Quick cup of tea made before we made our way to the bedroom where we sat and had a chat for about 5 mins then both stripped off. Sally stripped to reveal a nice basque/body suit which showed off her superb cleavage! This was quickly taken off to reveal her sensational body. 

Started off with some nice DFK and exploring each other's bodies. I made the first move and made my way down for some RO, she made all the right groans and appeard to get nice and wet.

Switch round and I lay down on the bed where she rubbed all over my body, teasing me before some brilliant tongue action on my balls which drove me wild. She soon took me in her mouth and gave some super OWO, the early morning horn soon took affect though as I couldn't hold much longer and had to release.

Lay chatting for a while, Sally really puts you at ease as we talked about everything and anything. Bit of kissing and cuddling and she started to bring me round again with some nice strokes and it was on with the bag and into doggy, I just had to see that ass from behind, finishing on her bum. Cleaned her up and still had 15 mins or so to go so I asked for a massage which she dually obliged. Nice soft technique over my back, bum and legs before she brought out a small bullet vibrator and proceeded to run it over my bum, balls and the old man. This had me bursting to attention so she turned me round and continued this time with more OWO while still using the bullet on my balls. I wasn't sure I had a 3rd pop in me but she teased and teased me before I finished with CIM. 

Lay for two minutes before I got dressed, sorted out the paperwork and headed off. Shower offered before and after. I had showered at home before I arrived and was heading to work after so never took the option.

So glad I persisted in trying to arrange a meeting with Sally, such a good booking nice and sensual time with her and really value for money.

Will certainly be seeing again when she back in town.

Online pussylover76

Thanks hrm!
I'm not sure how much work you got done that day? I hope it involved a lot of smiling.  :)