Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ❤️IZA ❤️DOMINATION ❤️PARTY GIRL❤️ viva street  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Perv

❤️IZA ❤️DOMINATION ❤️PARTY GIRL❤️
Link viva street External Link/Members Only

Number +44 7541 995815

Generally poor, I had been haveing trouble making contact with my 1st 2nd 3rd and even 4th choices and i was getting a bit desperate and tight for time, i had managed to get through Iza answered and seemed to speek good english and sent the address by text, i had asked the price but thete was a lot of extras which i said i couldnt afford and she negotiated a lower price which was still high bas rate was 70 +30+50 - 30 i paid £120 for 30 minutes

Coms were good and appartment fine near black man tech,
How ever Iza is not the woman in the pictures older much fatter and not pretty, she does have huge heavy naturals but no other positives, i should have left but of course i didnt and i proceded  to throw my money away,
She didnt have the equipment mentioned on the phobe she couldnt find stuff in the appartment which suggested it was not her own and she comes unequipped which is useless for a dom. The services was pretty rubbish and i wasnt getting excited , after i came i quickly got dressed and left.
So its a negative for having fake pictures and no equipment and generally boring.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 11:12:58 am by Perv »

Offline Belfastpunt69

Offline Perv

2 new profiles

❤️IZA ❤️COURVEY BODY❤️PARTY GIRL❤️
And
Inna big ass for you !! GFE
and new pictures but the number is the same but with these pictures, you will be even more dissapointed.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 08:31:51 am by Perv »