Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan'x - Dudley  (Read 4902 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6628374) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Night king

I was looking to book this one been trying for some time, could never arrange the day and time, the opportunity can up, she's got limited availability as she works, this just a side line,

Meeting village hotel Dudley daytime, Comms not best slow sometimes, by text parked up room number given, made way behind the door trick , 👀, was quite surprised how pretty she was nice face, body wise not slim biggish bottom part, I was very pleased anyway, cash given started french kissing, she loves kissing tongue out, on the bed more kissing was really nice, I asked for oral with condom my choice, condom on she was splitting on the condom, going deep had me Cumming, I wasn't going to last Lol , she asked to go on top I said no I will go on top,

I Was pumping away and kissing can't hold any longer, she was stroking my body and using her legs pushing me in deeper, filled the bag, cleaned up small chat and left,

Very nice person friendly and welcoming,

30,mins booking £80,

Oh she's ex lush you guys know her, I never seen her before,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline haz_2

I was looking to book this one been trying for some time, could never arrange the day and time, the opportunity can up, she's got limited availability as she works, this just a side line,

Meeting village hotel Dudley daytime, Comms not best slow sometimes, by text parked up room number given, made way behind the door trick , 👀, was quite surprised how pretty she was nice face, body wise not slim biggish bottom part, I was very pleased anyway, cash given started french kissing, she loves kissing tongue out, on the bed more kissing was really nice, I asked for oral with condom my choice, condom on she was splitting on the condom, going deep had me Cumming, I wasn't going to last Lol , she asked to go on top I said no I will go on top,

I Was pumping away and kissing can't hold any longer, she was stroking my body and using her legs pushing me in deeper, filled the bag, cleaned up small chat and left,

Very nice person friendly and welcoming,

30,mins booking £80,

Oh she's ex lush you guys know her, I never seen her before,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What was her name in lush?
Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Man of steel

Bodywise - not slim bottomwise...from pictures she seems ok. Can you clarify..is she a toned size 10.

Offline Night king

Bodywise - not slim bottomwise...from pictures she seems ok. Can you clarify..is she a toned size 10.

I wouldn't say she's got a toned body, size 10 sounds about right,

They are all that reviews if you search Megan Lush, might give you a better description

Offline samsung1

Offline InMefan

Nice review, she looks very nice and seems like a girl I'd enjoy.

Offline Night king

Nice review, she looks very nice and seems like a girl I'd enjoy.

Yeah she's nice good luck getting booking with her not the easiest,