Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does another one bite the dust - Taunton  (Read 1944 times)

Offline lewis666

I found myself in Taunton last week and noticed that the place used to be known as Bella's (I believe) in the centre of town had a for sale sign outside the window so while walking back to the car I slipped down the alley to see people taking all the furniture out and into a van so I assume that this place is no longer for anyone who might be looking for it.

Will be interested to see if they end up somewhere else as been going a long time and although not a great setting you knew the setup......oh well see what fills the void

Offline anonymouse72

Not aware of this place before to be honest. Was it a parlour set up? Any idea if there is such a thing as a south west parlour directory on a website anywhere?

Offline lewis666

It's been around since about 2015/16 in the centre of the town near Primark but was a poor relation to a similar offering in a smaller village just outside the town that packed up years ago but always a quick option if in need.

Mixed reviews on the place as there were a couple of Spanish/Brazilian girls on rotation each fortnight so not quite independent I would guess but just that I noticed the furniture going and now the buildings up for sale so thought I would update so people didn't go a knocking

Offline bobbob111

I know the place. It was a great stand-by. The girls who rotated from that place are scattered to the winds. e.g. Chard, Exeter and sometimes Plymouth.