Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: englishrebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 2410 times)

Robert Mueller

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Rebecca in the Autumn for 90 minutes, mainly because she is well reviewed and I happened to be in the area.  She’d been on and off my Bristol AW hotlist for quite a while, but I’d never got round to seeing her before.

Rebecca is very professional in her approach to this line of work.  Her comms were good, her parking advice sound, and her flat is smart and clean.  She lives in what seems to be a studenty part of town so there were lots of people around and about when I visited.

When I entered the flat, she was welcoming and polite.  I wasn’t knocked out by her looks, but I wasn’t horribly disappointed either.  She has quite a nice middle class accent, which you hear a lot while you’re there... :D.  I can be quite chatty, so I don’t mind talking during a punt.  I was introduced to the cat and offered a drink.

When we moved to the bedroom she was again efficient and performed without complaint.  This is the problem though, and why the meeting scores a neutral from me.  There was something deeply unsexy about the whole process.  Rebecca has her routine down so well that it comes across as almost clinical in the way she talks to you.  Instead of getting a pretty fair bj, I could well have been having my bunions seen to or my bedpan changed. 

This rating might seem harsh, given that Rebecca did everything that was requested of her and is pleasant and welcoming.  I give the meeting a neutral though because I wouldn’t go back, mainly because of the clinical matter of factness with which she offers her services, which I found quite a turn off.

As ever, YMMV, and I definitely wouldn’t discourage anyone from seeing her, she just didn’t quite do it for me on this occasion.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
sorry you didnt enjoy my style of service, points noted, at least i didnt get a neg from you as your yet to give a positve. feel free to pm me if you would like a free 15 min full on no chat booking ( and yes thats a genuine offer as i have actually done before to a member here )x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline tq85

If you're hoping each WG to fall in love with you as soon as you walk through the door and have a deep meaningful connection in just one hour, I think you might need to adjust your expectations

Robert Mueller

If you're hoping each WG to fall in love with you as soon as you walk through the door and have a deep meaningful connection in just one hour, I think you might need to adjust your expectations
That’s not really what I said now is it.  :rolleyes:

And you know, my review, my rating.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:42:53 pm by Robert Mueller »

Robert Mueller

sorry you didnt enjoy my style of service, points noted, at least i didnt get a neg from you as your yet to give a positve. feel free to pm me if you would like a free 15 min full on no chat booking ( and yes thats a genuine offer as i have actually done before to a member here )x
Thanks for the offer Rebecca.  I thought quite hard about the rating as you seem like a nice person, and maybe I’m being a bit over-critical.  I just felt like I was in a cross between a clinic and having a tea and biscuits with my granny.  Neither of which I find sexy, thankfully.

Whorechaser

I get your meaning mate some girls don't inherently do anything wrong but lack the passion you get with some other girls, maybe some are more into it or just a better actress  :unknown:

Offline Mariooooo

At the risk of some pricks calling me a white knight, I have to say credit where credit is due and Fair play to you.

Offline tq85

At the risk of some pricks calling me a white knight, I have to say credit where credit is due and Fair play to you.

I'm sure they'll be here soon pointing their fingers at you. You're spot on though

vw

You usually get called that, i wonder why?   :sarcastic:

Offline anonymouse72

A neutral review with so little detail about what actually happened in the bedroom to justify it. Care to elaborate further?

Offline sensualencounter

I’d say that you’re the wk here! The sound of clippety hooves..... this should be a good one as your armour clad friends gallop into battle.

Offline sensualencounter

In the time it took me to write my previous post there are two more on their trusty steeds.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In the time it took me to write my previous post there are two more on their trusty steeds.

Stop being so childish and calling everyone a WK. If you think they are just report then..

It’s a fair review and the OP rated it accordingly, ER came on here, which is no surprise and has offered to try to make it up to the OP.

Offline sensualencounter

Stop being so childish and calling everyone a WK. If you think they are just report then..

It’s a fair review and the OP rated it accordingly, ER came on here, which is no surprise and has offered to try to make it up to the OP.

I haven’t called the OP a white knight at all so wind your neck in. I thought his review was informative as well as his follow up comment. And good luck to ER with the offer - a good marketing / damage limitation ploy. But a couple of the other comments are clearly wks.

I don’t think reporting them is that constructive and a waste of admin’s time. Unless they continue, in which case I will report.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I haven’t called the OP a white knight at all so wind your neck in. I thought his review was informative as well as his follow up comment. And good luck to ER with the offer - a good marketing / damage limitation ploy. But a couple of the other comments are clearly wks.

I don’t think reporting them is that constructive and a waste of admin’s time. Unless they continue, in which case I will report.

I didn’t say you called the OP one. It’s just seems as soon as anyone says anything, someone has to call them a WK.
Or even worse send one of those stupid pictures..

vw

Offline Grenadier36

Seems op has departed.  :sarcastic:
Hope there wasn't any Russian collusion  :D

• Banned
  • Service Provider
dont get why he was banned , if you read his post it seems old mango licker is shit stirring again

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
dont get why he was banned , if you read his post it seems old mango licker is shit stirring again

I’m confused who was he trolling?

vw

I’m confused who was he trolling?

Could be a historical/persistent troll. 

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Could be a historical/persistent troll.

Yes I can’t see anything wrong with his 11 posts, but may have been here before?
Only Admin knows for sure.

I doubt it’s anything to do with KT as we’d all be banned  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 10:52:27 pm by Kev40ish »

James999

Yes I can’t see anything wrong with his 11 posts, but may have been here before?
Only Admin knows for sure.

Reported, so perhaps Admin may enlighten  :unknown:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:04:01 pm by Kev40ish »

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Online Fuzzyduck

No such thing as a dull ER thread is there? Offers of freebie punts, bannings, mock white knights...
You could write a thesis on what ER threads tell you about the human condition.

As Kev40ish said, not a lot wrong with OP's posts but he looked far too comfortable to be newbie. Had a bit of MrHappyP about him.

Offline YourLocalGP

If RM did not want to take his free 15 mins - I'll take it...!  :rose: :P :angelgirl:

Offline Bunbury

If RM did not want to take his free 15 mins - I'll take it...!  :rose: :P :angelgirl:

No, give it to me. Think I can just about manage 15 minutes  :lol:

Offline TerryTibbs

Could we have 5mins each ?

Terry  :timeout:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
 :kiss well i did offer him the 15 mins and he replied saying he maybe in the area next week but now hes banned hasnt contacted me elsewhere :unknown:

Offline KC66

If I make a booking, have a great time but leave a neutral review then maybe I can get 25% extra free!! :dancegirl:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
If I make a booking, have a great time but leave a neutral review then maybe I can get 25% extra free!! :dancegirl:

Maybe 50% for a negative  :lol:

James999

:kiss well i did offer him the 15 mins and he replied saying he maybe in the area next week but now hes banned hasnt contacted me elsewhere

Arranging your bookings via UKP, you will be asking Admin to run a gallery for you next  :music:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:29:05 pm by James999 »

Offline Grenadier36

Arranging your bookings via UKP, you will be asking Admin to run a gallery for you next  :music:
It's one way to bring home the bacon  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online scutty brown

Rebecca
just remember not to offer a free 15 minutes if anyone called Spartacus complains....

Offline Jeremy

Having visited EnglishRebecca recently I do kind of see what Robert Mueller was getting at (although that alone I wouldn't consider grounds for a 'neutral' rating). But I do wonder if it's even worth the hassle doing my own review, even if it's positive, there seems to be nothing but drama whenever ER is mentioned. :unknown:

James999

there seems to be nothing but drama whenever ER is mentioned.

So why mention her then  :dash:

Offline Jeremy

So why mention her then  :dash:
Is this not a thread about her, the mentioning has already been done.

Online Fuzzyduck

Is this not a thread about her, the mentioning has already been done.

I hope you see the irony of you adding to the drama.

And you have to remember, she fucking loves the drama.

Offline Jeremy

Yeah, fair point. I'll shut me gob :)

Online Fuzzyduck

Yeah, fair point. I'll shut me gob :)

I thought your avatar was apt :drinks:

Online finn5555

The chances of her actually shutting up for 15 minutes is pretty remote  :D

Online Fuzzyduck

The chances of her actually shutting up for 15 minutes is pretty remote  :D

Ah finn, welcome. An ER thread just isn't the same without you and James. :drinks:

Offline houseboot

Offline Grenadier36

It must be time for popcorn  :hi:
Or hospital photoshoots and rescue pigs :D

Online finn5555

Ah finn, welcome. An ER thread just isn't the same without you and James. :drinks:

We have to counter the fluffies and white knights to keep a sense of balance and give the true facts  :hi: