Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf type massage with hand relief  (Read 1482 times)

Offline haveapunt

Hi, looking for a milf offering massage and hand relief within half an hour (but not in) Bristol. Ideally, white, british, 40 plus. figure not so important but not looking for BBW.

Any recommendations gratefully received.  I've searched AW but would prefer a recommendation.

Offline wayoutnow

I really recommend tiger Lilly, she is quite pricey but does offer a full service, she may offer a reduction for he

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I really recommend tiger Lilly, she is quite pricey but does offer a full service, she may offer a reduction for he

Yep discounts are available for more basic needs.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline haveapunt

Offline houseboot

But no Review from either you or Cupid Stuntz.

In fact only one Review.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:03:26 pm by houseboot »

Offline TPotts

lucy is 50's and russian.

Gives a great service.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

But no Review from either you or Cupid Stuntz.

In fact only one Review.

Can't review someone I haven't seen  :rolleyes:.

Had a gander at the profile, saw massage and hand job was on offer so commented.

Offline Mariooooo

Fuck me, she even does B&B! Worth noting if ever in the area.

Offline haveapunt

Hmm, I'm now thinking withbthe high fees and travel I might get better value with someone closer to Bristol. I've looked at Lucy, but I'd like an idea of what she looks like.

Offline houseboot

Hmm, I'm now thinking withbthe high fees and travel I might get better value with someone closer to Bristol. I've looked at Lucy, but I'd like an idea of what she looks like.

Described here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144847.msg1594472#msg1594472

I can confirm that it is a very accurate description.